Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,147   Online: 861

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81213141516171819 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    do you know if mine was received?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Will find out shortly.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I need to know who has not received a print(s), aside from Laurent? Are we done yet? I don't hear things.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Dear all, I received a print a couple of days ago, wrapped in a corn flakes box, unfortunately without the name of the sender.
    Thank you for managing to send this lovely print despite a busy schedule at college. The print is really nice, unfortunately the corn flakes box was a bit too flexible and did not manage to protect well the print. But I can still appreciate the lovely texture of the paper, and the effort in the printing. An unusual landscape.

Thank you

Delphine

Shooter
    35mm
    Did you ever find out if mine made it?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'd take a corn flakes box, at this point...
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    It appears we now have to senders who have not yet sent prints. I have communicated with those who have not received prints. One of their senders has not even logged on to APUG since Jan 7 2010. Very unlike him as he was a very involved subscriber. I have not heard word from him at all, even through direct emails. We can only hope that it is nothing serious. The other, through various searches, has apparently moved recently and, again, has not logged on for about three months. I am hoping that these to are fine and that they will eventually get back on here and fulfill their commitments. I think we need to chalk these up to a sort of 'act of God' kind of thing and move on.

This round is currently closed.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That was my print Delphine. Sorry it never made it intact :-( Royal Mail lost the first one I sent and now this! How bad is it? I'll be sure to use more rigid card next time. It should have got to you in pristine condition after the wait you endured. I'll send another if you like. Apologies again.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'm not feeling so bad about the added cost of mailing my prints backed by a piece of 4 ply mat board sandwiched between two layers of heavy illustration board and then placed in a card board envelope. I am considering mailing tubes next time, as the tubes seem quite strong and lightweight.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wow ! What a week !

My wife told me this morning that a package similar to the print I received for round 10 had been delivered, and I thought it could be a mistake... In fact, I received a gorgeous print from Roger Thoms, who was kind enough to volunteer for sending me a print instead of the planned sender !

The print is, well, gorgeous (I LOVE close ups of mechanic details, and this low key of a tyre is a wonder). Both the subject, the shot and the print are lovely, and the surprise on top of this really made my day !

Many thanks Roger for this !!!!
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin