Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,836   Online: 841

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Cool, I'm glad you like the print. As I mentioned, your postcard of the Fordson Tractor fuel decanter inspired my to send the print. Which for people who did postcard exchange round #18 will recall is a low key closeup shot of a fuel decanter on a tractor engine. Also beautifully printed.

Roger

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Aw, stink it! Well, cat's outta the bag. David I was sick last week or you'd have yours. They'll go out tomorrow. Don't want you felling left out. Now, I won't see this thread again until after I have posted the print so don't bother graciously saying I don't have to do it. This was Roger's idea. It matched mine but he approcahed me first. I couldn't take care of two, and in the future this might not be a possibility but this time we can handle it.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Well Christopher! Your two prints arrived today: quite unexpected (hadn't seen your post above). I'm honoured to receive this special treatment; above and beyond the call of your duty in organizing these exchanges. I'll always remember the exceptional circumstances that brought your prints to my living room.

The track dryer is interesting -- I never guessed such things existed, so good of you to capture it while you could. The Marshall Pond print is very delicate and lovely and will show well.

Thanks again!
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    You are welcome. As of now, this exchange is declared to be concluded. Thanks to you all. Looking forward to completion of Round 10 and the beginning of Round 11 next month.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin