Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,965   Posts: 1,558,400   Online: 813

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thank you, Laurent,
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Romary View Post
    Just came back from Post Office. According to the lady, it should arrive within a week.
    And a week it was!

Thank you, Romary. Your prints are wonderful.

There is nothing quite like getting a note in the mail saying that I have a parcel waiting for me, then going to the post office and discovering a large parcel from France that contains two beautiful prints showing scenes from the France.

APUG, its members and the print exchanges are great.

Romary, I particularly appreciate the note that accompanied your prints.

If you ever have an opportunity to visit the Vancouver area again, you should be sure to get in touch with me beforehand, so that we can meet.

Matt

PS note to self - decide on which negative(s) are going to be printed, and get them on their way!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    And a week it was!

Thank you, Romary. Your prints are wonderful.

There is nothing quite like getting a note in the mail saying that I have a parcel waiting for me, then going to the post office and discovering a large parcel from France that contains two beautiful prints showing scenes from the France.

APUG, its members and the print exchanges are great.

Romary, I particularly appreciate the note that accompanied your prints.

If you ever have an opportunity to visit the Vancouver area again, you should be sure to get in touch with me beforehand, so that we can meet.

Matt

PS note to self - decide on which negative(s) are going to be printed, and get them on their way!
    I am so glad that you received them in good shape. Even with the protections I put, I was a bit anxious to send a big envellop like that so far. Since Wenesday, I was looking at the thread hopping to read a message like the one you just put.

That was really a pleasure to print for somebody else. You put the better of yourself. This exchange is effectivelly great.

About the note, I thought it was better to tell you a bit about me.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have mine printed, but still need to tone the print. I should have it shipped by the end of the week.
    Roger

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just received an awesome print from Rlibersky of a shot taken on a trolley. Really like it. I'm going to have to finish getting my living room painted so I can get some prints hung! The Ryan's will be in the darkroom this week to get our postcards done & I will get my print done if I can figure out which negative to print!
    Lori

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I marked you as received, Lori. Thank you.

So far I have the following:

Sent -
    rlibersky, david william white, Thomas Moraitis, Laurent, Romary, AFlood, AshenLight, Peter Spangenberg, calceman, photomem and Paul Cocklin.
    Received -
    lorirfrommontana, L Gebhardt, Matt King, photomem, jglass and photobum.

And I still have yet to print. I know. I know. Don't worry, I'm not gonna be a print exchange dead beat. Honest Abe.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Thanks Lori I appreciate the compliment. It was one of the view times I could get my grand daughter to sit for me.

Randy

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hello Chris,

Just to let you know that my print will be in the Post first thing tomorrow morning: Wednesday 4th November.

Regards to you and yours

Daniel

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thank you, Daniel. To you as well, sir.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received a wonderful pd/pt print from photobum yesterday - it is now hanging in my living room. Thank you so much for the lovely still life image.

I've selected my negative and will be printing this weekend, hopefully it'll be mailed next Monday.

~ ghost

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin