Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,982   Posts: 1,523,853   Online: 1034

Page 1 of 19 123456711 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Blind Print Exchange Round 9 - Status and Updates

Hi Folks,

Everyone should have the names and addresses of their recipients by this time. You have received the copy of your own postal address which I have sent to your sender. If there are any corrections to be made, please forward them ASAP. Wait until Monday the 5th to send any prints. That should provide ample opportunity for corrections to make their way to me.

Use this thread to post a message to tell folks that you sent your print. Just don't say who you sent it to. This is for me to better keep track of progress and make sure everything is OK with stragglers. Please make a comment about the print you received. Everybody likes to see praise in print.

Couple of reminders:
    • Be sure to mention your APUG username and BPE RD9 or some such designation of this function.
    • Send your print by the end of November so that way we can have the Holidays off.
    • If you can't send a print this round, forward the print your received to your assigned recipient instead.
    • If your recipient is international, DO NOT declare the print over $5 USD in order to reduce costs and avoid customs delays.
    • Be creative. Include a letter perhaps. And no one said the number of prints sent had to be limited to one.

Here's to a great round. I am beginning to PM as I complete this thread. Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by Christopher Walrath; 10-01-2009 at 12:43 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Two more things to add. If you address is correct in the PM I sent you then you do not need to let me know. Only PM me if a correction is warranted. And check the final list in the final post of the signup thread. If your name is not there let me know ASAP so I can inject you into the lineup.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I know you guys are itching to get going. And I appreciate the patience and cooperation. I have had no corrections as yet. So I think we can pretty much plan beginning this round on Monday.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Walrath View Post
    And I appreciate the patience and cooperation.
    What I really appreciate is the work you have done.

I am excited and I have start to print my photo.

Thank you

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Still got tomorrow to be sure but I think it is safe to say that we are a go! Remember. No need to PM me if everything is alright. Post here when you send. Post here when you receive.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yeah!! I've been dying to get into the darkroom and I have 2 days off! I think I'll get busy and print up pictures from our recent trip to Butte. It is snowing this morning so I figure that it is a good day for darkroom work! The first snow is always sort of depressing so doing something fun should help me with that.
    Lori

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BBBold: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Snow. How I miss it.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    These early snow storms are not too fun! Just a lot of slush and downed tree limbs. It takes away all the pretty fall colors that have just started also. Now it will all be brown. Oh well. Hopefully it won't last too long.
    Lori

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Printed and shipped!
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks, David.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Page 1 of 19 123456711 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin