Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,635   Online: 1080

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_c5x4 View Post
    My print is now winging it's way half round the world.
    Hi Paul,

The other half of the world here...

What a fantastic exercise these exchanges are. I just received an absolutely beautiful print from Paul. It's a selenium-toned lith print with an unbelievable color to it. It's the first lith I have seen directly, and I must day I'm very impressed!

The subject is a weathered lock on what appears to be either a fence or gate. Perfect subject matter for this type of presentation. Now I can see what the lith fuss is all about.

Many thanks, Paul. If there are no objections, I intend to mount, matt, and frame this one for personal display.

Best regards,
    Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Nadvornick View Post
    The subject is a weathered lock on what appears to be either a fence or gate. Perfect subject matter for this type of presentation. Now I can see what the lith fuss is all about.

Many thanks, Paul. If there are no objections, I intend to mount, matt, and frame this one for personal display.
    The padlock is on an old, rotting stable door - The buildings are scheduled for "conversion" into office spaces. Hope to get some more shots of the area once the builders move in.

By all means, matt & frame the print - You might want to leave it in a press to flatten it out a bit more.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Oh, my! I just received a beautiful print from djhopscotch. Wow! It is a lovely mounted and matted print of Zabriskie's Point. Wow! Thank you. Can't wait to hang it!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Well, that's a confirmed seven sent and four received thus far.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    I sent mine yesterday. I sent by simple first-class mail, but the distance is not very far...I imagine it will be there soon.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Merci beaucoup

Quote Originally Posted by lorirfrommontana View Post
    I never got the package out last week as I said, but my prints are on their way now! I couldn't decide which one to send so they both went!
    What a pleasure to arrive at home at the end of the day and find two great prints from Lori. They have arrived in perfect shape.

Merci beaucoup

Shooter
    35mm
    mine is printed and dry and flat. ready to send and probably out this week.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just finished the packaging, now all that is needed is the posting.

I hope I can send it on or before Saturday. I'll post here again when it's on its way.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thank you, Jacco.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Faster than I anticipated...

My print is in the mail, on its way to its recipient.
    It's crossing some water, but it's not a huge trip, so I guess it should arrive within a week or so.

What's next? Ah yes, the Postcard Exchange. Time to start working on that one.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin