Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,897   Posts: 1,584,336   Online: 841

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    no, thank you Rudiger for organizing the exchange. glad you liked it.

david

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hello,

I received Friday (sorry for the late feedback post) a wonderful print from Kraker (Netherlands).
    It is a wonderful print, Kraker, and I am very admirative of one being able to produce a high quality print with a temporary set up. The composition was interesting, and the deep rich blacks beautifully rendered. I like MGIV glossy and cold tones well done.
    I did appreciate the accompanying letter, because it is very helpful to reframe the photograph within one's context.

I agree with your comment re: flattening the print. And I am sending you a PM with regards to this.

I will be sending my print out this week, I'll confirm when it is in the post.

Best

Delphine

The Netherlands, close to the Belgian border
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by delphine View Post
    Hello,

I received Friday (sorry for the late feedback post) a wonderful print from Kraker (Netherlands).
    It is a wonderful print, Kraker, and I am very admirative of one being able to produce a high quality print with a temporary set up. The composition was interesting, and the deep rich blacks beautifully rendered. I like MGIV glossy and cold tones well done.
    I did appreciate the accompanying letter, because it is very helpful to reframe the photograph within one's context.

I agree with your comment re: flattening the print. And I am sending you a PM with regards to this.

I will be sending my print out this week, I'll confirm when it is in the post.

Best

Delphine
    Wow... That's very nice and stimulating feedback. I'm glad you like it. Thanks, thanks and thanks again!

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    35mm
    Hmmm...at what point do we assume the prints were lost in the mail? I sent mine 2 weeks ago and it was only traveling a couple states.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by naugastyle View Post
    Hmmm...at what point do we assume the prints were lost in the mail? I sent mine 2 weeks ago and it was only traveling a couple states.
    I sent out mine Feb 10th and have not heard back from the receiver. At the same time some other prints were sent and they all made their way. So either it is lost or the one I sent the print to has not found the time to confirm that the print arrived, how can I know. I think it is best to wait until the recipient complains before I send a second print.

Cheers
    Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Unfortunately, not everybody in the past has adhered to the Please-Let-Us-Know policy. Hopefully that will change in this round. Give it time. More than likely, as Rudy mentions, an overlooked need to give feedback here on this thread. That's all. Don't worry.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    mine is not here yet, but i guess it's still early?

David

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Posted wirelessly..

I'm finally in the post. Please return to sender the big crate you get. Feed me first.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    OK. So far we have 11 of 27 who have sent prints that have communicated woith me via PM or by (preferably) posting here on the thread.

Those remaining who have not sent are listed as follows:

photomem
    rtbadman
    Seadd
    Laurent
    No Digital
    Thomas Moraitis
    ghostcount
    markrewald
    photobum
    mckenna
    pesphoto
    joelr
    Black Dog
    mcfactor
    darinwc
    archaeo
    delphine
    Ken Nadvornick
    bill williams
    rlibersky

8 of 27 have received their prints so far.

The following have not received. They are:

Christopher Walrath
    photomem
    rtbadman
    seadd
    Laurent
    No Dogotal
    Thomas Moraitis
    markrewald
    david James lee
    photobum
    kraker
    djhopscotch
    mckenna
    pesphoto
    Black Dog
    Ektagraphic
    mcfactor
    darinwc
    paul_c5x4
    archaeo
    apconan
    rlibersky
    rst

Decent start to the round. If you are on one of these lists incorrectly please PM me. If you are listed correctly please do not PM me. I will assume that my info is correct. I will PM folks around the 25th for personal status updates.
    Last edited by Christopher Walrath; 03-15-2010 at 10:20 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am yet to recieve a print.....
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin