Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,589   Posts: 1,545,874   Online: 1149

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektagraphic View Post
    I am yet to recieve a print.....
    Give it couple more days, I have a sneaking suspicion.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Well, I have received my prints for the round. Thomas sent me the product of a period of time where I usually get a lot of inspiration. BLOWING OFF STEAM WITH A CAMERA. Clearing the air. And what a beautiful result.

The first print was made with his Hassy in a small German town of a beautiful found arrangement of a simple tree situated on a lakeshore/riverbank in between to identical benches. So, great symmetry from the start. Pleasing to look at. When refocusing a couple passed before him so he tripped the shutter and that totally made the second print. And to top it off, he reproduced his triptych in Moersch Lith and sent a print of each by those means.

Thomas, thank you for such a wonderful gift. I cannot tell you how much I really appreciate your association here on APUG and the honor of being chosen to share your vision. Thank you very much. You are a good friend.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The pleasure is all mine, Chris. I'm glad the prints made it safely to you.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Well, so far we have 13 of 27 sent, nearly half.

We have 9 of 27 received, one third.

Five particpants have both sent a print to their assigned participant and received one from the participant assigned to them. They are lorirfrommontana, naugastyle, Romary, ghostcount and Christopher Walrath.

I will contact those still active on April 1st personally for an update.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images

sent print today

I sent off my print today!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks for the heads up, Noah.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Alright. Been quiet here, lately. I'm gettin' ready to bug you all with PM's. I'll wait till tomorrow. So if you have sent or received AND you have not posted thus here, I don't know so I will be contacting you for a personal status update.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I came home yesterday and found a very well made package... after some cautious opening, I found a gorgeous print of a water fall in Death Valley !

Thanks Ghostcount for this ! I really appreciate the composition and the print !! (but once again this challenges my venture in LF...)

I hope I'll be able to send this week, once I've made my decision about what to send !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posted mine today!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I posted mine today, because of Easter break here, I was told by the post office that it should be with the recipient in 7 days or so.

That is the very first time that I did not send a letter along. If my sender sends me a PM when he receives the print I shall endeavour to give him the print background by PM. I will be out of the country for a long period of time, so make sure that you PM me as I won't access the forum on a regular basis.

Also, due to my hectic schedule, this is the first time that I was not able to print new work, and I sent an old print. However, this is one of the final prints that I am still very happy with, so hopefully, the recipient enjoys it all the same.

So that should be it for me. I received my print for round 10 and sent mine out.

Happy Easter to all,

Kind regards

Delphine

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin