Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,233   Posts: 1,532,924   Online: 1000

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Now that would be cool. Just let me know when it is delivered and take your camera with you. Kinda like a Photographers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes thing or sumthin'. ;p
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I delivered my print today. It was a really nice drive and I did take my camera with me. Unfortunately I didn't have time to stop to take pictures, because I had to go straight to work afterwards.

This was fun. I'm looking forward to the next round!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks for the update.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Well, I finally got my prints sent today!!! I actually sent 3 because I couldn't decide which ones to send! We are going to be moving soon so I probably won't be able to participate in the next exchange :-(

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wow, I just received two awesome prints from Berlin! Thanks so much Jannis --- going out to get some nice frames later today!

(I also want to commend you on the packing job, hehe. It was an exercise in anticipation opening up all the layers :-)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks, guys.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Regina Canada (sounds more fun than it is)
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Print finally sent; terribly sorry to my recipient but it is sent.
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by 5stringdeath View Post
    Wow, I just received two awesome prints from Berlin! Thanks so much Jannis --- going out to get some nice frames later today!

(I also want to commend you on the packing job, hehe. It was an exercise in anticipation opening up all the layers :-)
    Sure thing - it was a pleasure to make and pepare them. I`m glad you like them
    -Jannis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just rcvd a beautiful print from Gareth and now I feel like s..t.
    This was my first Blind print ex and I had no idea about the level of prints being involved. I would like to apologise to the reciever of my postcard and if I'm allowed to participate again I will make a much better job of it.

Thanks again Gareth for the beatiful clown. And I loved the feel of the paper.

r

Mats
    Digital is for communication, film is for documentation.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/studiopirilo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cheers Mats, glad you like it. That Foma 123 is some beautiful paper. I'm reprinting most of my portfolio on it. Don't fret about the print you sent. I felt I needed to make a good job this time round after my last BPEX print got mangled in the post! Thanks to randy for my print of Mexican ruins, the developing technique used for the film has produced a really interesting ultra-contrasty interpretation of the subject.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin