Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,333   Posts: 1,537,411   Online: 1176

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You're most welcomed Gareth. I was hoping to capture more detail in the shadows, the information are in the negative but thin. I'm still a noob when it comes to dark room work.

Shimoda - I was fortunate enough to recieve a Pt/Pd from photobum the first time I participated and it made me feel terrible also for what I sent. Since then, I took up a Pt/Pd workshop and I will be printing with it for the next round.

BPX is all in good fun, motivates you to be a better printer and you get to see what other people are doing.
    “I drank what?” - Socrates

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shimoda View Post
    I just rcvd a beautiful print from Gareth and now I feel like s..t.
    This was my first Blind print ex and I had no idea about the level of prints being involved. I would like to apologise to the reciever of my postcard and if I'm allowed to participate again I will make a much better job of it.

Thanks again Gareth for the beatiful clown. And I loved the feel of the paper.

r

Mats
    For restitution you can make every participant a print, hehe ;-)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks for the updates, guys.

I will send my prints out tomorrow. Here is the list of those who have both sent and received and are thus resolved in this exchange.

Paul Cocklin
    Kvistgaard
    UKJohn
    rst
    swittmann
    ghostcount
    photobum
    5stringdeath
    kauffman v36
    labcoat
    shimoda
    Jarvman
    christopher walrath

The following list has not alerted me that a print has been sent by them. If you are on this list and have sent your print(s) then please let me know so I can update my list.

markrewald
    Heiko Stock
    gurkenprinz
    Chris Lange
    sage
    MattKing
    djhopscotch
    gr82bart
    Black Dog
    bill williams

The following list conatins names of those who have not told me that they have received a print at this time. If you are on this list and have indeed received a print then please let me know so I can update my list.

markrewald
    lorirfrommontana
    paul c5x4
    RTMoynihan
    JNaetke
    Chris Lange
    anikin
    David William White (out of town until Sept)
    ccross
    MattKing
    Thomas Moraitis
    Fleath
    Kevin Kehler
    Laurent
    gr82bart
    Black Dog
    bill williams

Only ten not sent yet, not that bad for this exchange. Please try and wrap it up folks. Thanks again everyone for an awesome exchange.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 5stringdeath View Post
    For restitution you can make every participant a print, hehe ;-)
    Sigh! I'll get on with it right away. Hmm... a valid reason to stay a week in the darkroom. Not bad. Thanks for the tip.

r

Mats
    Digital is for communication, film is for documentation.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/studiopirilo

Shooter
    Large Format
    Holy Cow, Thanks Ghostcount for the kind words once again. I am very happy to hear that my Pt/Pd print has helped inspire you to take up this form of image making.

For a bit of history I was taking the master printing class with George Tice at the Maine Workshops a number of years ago. One day he did a Pt. demo. I was blown away. I had with me my favorite 8x10 negative. I asked if I could print it. George said sure, try 12 drops of this and 15 drops of that, then looking up at the clear summer sky said expose for six minutes. Well 20 minutes later I had the best print of that negative I ever saw.

It's not for everything but some images just cry out for Pt/Pd printing. It's just a certain look.

Jim Rhoades

Shooter
    35mm
    Oh, I got mine, and its pretty awesome. I'm going to try to send mine if not tomarrow then friday.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd almost forgotten about the blind print exchange, I'm in the postcard exchange right now too, and I keep getting gobs of postcards filling up my PO Box. I haven't received a print for this exchange yet though.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    Oh, I got mine, and its pretty awesome. I'm going to try to send mine if not tomarrow then friday.
    I have you marked as received already, Greg. You're not on the 'Not Received' list.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    Yeah, and by friday I meant monday because I'm stupid and don't realize what day it is.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quite alright. I often mean that I got my prints out this week and they're still sitting at the store to go out on Monday. You are not alone.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin