Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,908   Posts: 1,521,515   Online: 898

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213141516 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm back from a week-end at my in-laws, and worried all the weekend about the weather that could have drowned my mailbox. (In fact I worried more about Murphy's law that would say in this case that "if the mailbox can b flooded, it WILL be flooded AND there will be the print from BPE11 in it !")

The weather was as bad as expected *, but, good news, my mailbox was OK and I found Kevin Kehler's Graffiti whale in it !! I really love the print, as well as the subject and the story that goes with it. Kevin, thank yoiu very much for this print !! (Note that I also appreciated your farmhouse door from the Postcard Exchange !)

Chris, I can now be withdrawn of the infamous list of those who haven't received yet !

Cheers
    Laurent

* : but I still managed to shoot two 120 films !!
    Last edited by Laurent; 08-24-2010 at 02:00 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: forgotten the foonote
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've sent mine.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The not received list is not infamous by any stretch, Laurent. I have had a few tell me they received when reminded when they had not told me beforehand.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Walrath View Post
    The not received list is not infamous by any stretch, Laurent.
    Do you mean that, when you threatened me of spankings (see http://www.apug.org/forums/forum182/...tml#post924426), this was a joke ???
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Regina Canada (sounds more fun than it is)
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have received my print from Mr. Kauffman.

Glad you liked the print Laurent, something different.
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    35mm
    Im on my way to the post office shortly, so you can take me off the non sent list. yay!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lorirfrommontana View Post
    Well, I finally got my prints sent today!!! I actually sent 3 because I couldn't decide which ones to send! We are going to be moving soon so I probably won't be able to participate in the next exchange :-(
    Two weeks later, they arrive in England.. A snow covered riverbank that brings back memories of the winter we've had over here.
    A still life of a bunch of flowers with the vase nicely disappearing out of focus.
    Finally, a road bridge with what I assume is the mountains of Montana in the background.

Thanks Lori - It was worth the wait.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Do you mean that, when you threatened me of spankings this was a joke ???
    Now, now now, Laurent. I thought you would never tell. ;p

Well, looks like things are shaping up. A few more knocked off the list.

We have 19 that have fulfilled their obligation and have received their prints as well.

Currently, those not having sent include: markrewald, Heiko Stock, gurkenprinz, Chris Lange, Matt King, djhopscotch and gr82bart. Again, let me know if you have sent your print and should be removed from this list. And as the new round will begin in a few days, please wait until you have sent your print(s) before signing on to that round.

Those who have not received prints thus far include: markrewald, lorirfrommontana, RTMoynihan, JNaetke, Chris Lange, anikin, David William White, ccross, Matt King, Thomas Moraitis, Fleath, gr82bart and Black Dog.

This lists dwindle. I really hope you guys can help me out and get this concluded. I still have stragglers from round 10. But that's another story.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Finally got off my butt and put my print in the post, hope the new owners likes it.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Check. Thanks.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin