Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,416   Online: 953

Page 1 of 16 123456711 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE ROUND 11 (BPX11) - STATUS AND UPDATES

Well here is the final roster sheet only in order of signup. I will be sending PM's shortly after I work some organizer voo doo on the signup list.

shimoda
    David William White
    Laurent
    Christopher Walrath
    rst
    Jarvman
    kauffmann v36
    photobum
    markrewald
    djhopscotch
    Kevin Kehler
    Thomas Moraitis
    UKJohn
    anikin
    videocrew
    Black Dog
    Fleath
    ghostcount
    JNaetke
    lorirfrommontana
    bill williams
    gurkenprinz
    ccross
    sage
    Paul Cocklin
    Kvistgaard
    labcoat
    MattKing
    swittmann
    5stringdeath
    RTMoynihan
    Heiko Stock
    paul c5x4
    Chris Lange
    gr82bart

In the PM will be your instructions, should you choose to accept them. In it you will find both your address as given by you to me. You will also receive the address of your assignment. If you see a correction that needs to be made in your address PM me POST HASTE. If you do not hear from me by this time Friday evening then your assignments address is correct, presumably. Beginning Saturday, we can post prints. Just give me that long for corrections.
    Last edited by Christopher Walrath; 06-01-2010 at 10:34 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Oh, um, Art. Need an address buddy. Holdin' upthe show here. ;p

No, really, I'm anal about this sort of thing. Naw, not really. Um, yeah, really. I gotta get a new call waiting service. The voices are taking over.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Should you or any of your BPX force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions...
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    You kidding? I don't have a secretary. ;p
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Alrighty then. PM's sent. Go over your address and ONLY PM me if a correction is needed. Wiat until Saturday to post.

To avoid confusion, although the subject line reads BPX11 Assignment or some such, the text indicates that this is the RD10 ass'ment. Disregard as your PM title is accurate.

Remember two things in regards to this round. First, if you can, try to include a note about the prints you send. I personally enjoy reading about the print, the process, the mood and feel when made. This is not required but it is very much enjoyed.

And second, COMMUNICATE on this thread as to status updates. Though you might thank and praise your sender via PM, at least make mention of the transaction here. This is my number one source for keeping things up to date on my end.

That said, let the printin' commence.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Man, I love this exchange. Sorry, I couldn't help myself, here. Such a great group of people to work with. Never disappointed when the print shows up at my doorstep. I really wanted to thank all of you for making this exchange such a pleasure to coordinate and to thank Sean and the APUG community for such a great place to congregate with other analog users.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Virtual five!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Up top, BABY!
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Oh, and just in case you were wondering . . . GO!
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    prints drying...
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 16 123456711 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin