Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,712   Posts: 1,483,009   Online: 774

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ken,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm glad you liked the prints. The Woody Rose Garden is actually some private property on the outskirts of Wilsonville. I guess, somebody with a really great talent lives there.

Yes, the camera is the one you have pointed to. Some nice soul gave it to me for free. A great bargain, considering it is in really immaculate condition. I've added spacers to it to make it accept 120 film. Fabulous camera with quite sharp lens. However, it took me a few wasted rolls of film and a bit of research to figure out how to use it. You see, this camera uses old US stops system for aperture numbers. The aperture numbers are the same: 4, 5.6, 8, 11, 16, 22. However, they mean different lens openings from modern F/ numbers. Once I figured out the corresponding aperture number, I managed to get a few nice shots from it.

Enjoy the prints!

Eugene.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Chris,

My apologies, I am running a bit behind, but my print went out today...

Thanks,
    Craig

Shooter
    Large Format
    My print went out today; on its way to Canada. Enjoy.
    Keith Pitman
    Photographer
    www.keithpitman.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

prints received

I received a couple of gorgeous prints from Rudi last week. Sorry for the delay in responding. Anyway I'm impressed. You didn't need to send two but glad you did. The scene in France is a real classic. The composition of the shot and the toning makes it look like an old print. I like it and don't mind the wavy paper a bit. The Fisherman's Hut (your backup) is my favorite of the two. It's a great shot. The little shack looks like the last outpost at the edge of the world.

Thank you Rudi.

Matt Melton

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    I also have to apologize, but I am late this round. But my print will go out soon.

Cheers
    Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks a lot Matt. I'm glad that the prints arrived, and I'm happy that you like them. Now I'm curious for the masterpiece I'll get .

rudi

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sorry for being an absentee organizer. Busy a few days, then sick a few days, then no internet for a week. Anywho I am back and I have updated my lists. Checked them twice.

I AM STILL ALIVE! That's all that counts.

Thus far we have nine particpants marked as sent and five marked as received. That's from a total of 21 APUGers signing up.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Jim, I got the prints Friday last (12th). I absolutely adore the prints of the junk. The detail and at a 11x14 print size, they are just awesome. As to the ghost, that is freaky the way the limbs line up on the sunlit background. All I know is if you can pull it off, I have an original. Truly a treat and a blessing to view your prints, Jim. Thank you very much, sir.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Getting my new chems on Tuesday and will be able to print this next weekend! Sorry I'm a little late this round.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Guys, just wanting to apologise as I'm also running late but have a print ready to send out which I hope is a bonus, it will be in the post this coming weekend.

I also must apologise to Alex (Aka: Fleath) who forwarded an exquisite, delicate and tactile photogravure print, absolutely wonderful. Thank you simply love it!!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin