Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,179   Online: 870

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My print went out this morning. I hope it makes it.
    “I drank what?” - Socrates

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'll log these when I get home. Don't worry about being late. That's why we're going to six month format next year. I realize that stuff just comes up, yours truly included.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    OK. We are at 10 sent and 6 received from 21 total. Don't worry. No need for the BIG LIST . . . list . . . (list). Not yet. ;P
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My prints are now in the mail. I sent them through the US postal service.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks, Matt.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry, Only just sent mine off to Germany. Been crazy busy with applying for university and work so had to send a couple of ones I'd already printed. hope they get there okay
    All the best

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh my GOD! I have received 2 beautiful prints from Matt King. The first "Looped" is a macro shot of a rope on absolutely black background. The detail and tonality is just superb!
    However, it's the second photo that just blew me away! An amazing photo of a fishing boat on a wharf on the Fraser River. Matt, your choice of gloss paper for this print is absolutely brilliant. It makes the water sparkle with reflections from the glossy surface. Absolutely perfect detail, sharpness, composition. Man, I wish I could learn to take pictures like that! Thank you Matt! I love this photo!

So Chris, I'm out of this round. I both sent and received the prints. This was a lot of fun!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by anikin View Post
    Oh my GOD! I have received 2 beautiful prints from Matt King. The first "Looped" is a macro shot of a rope on absolutely black background. The detail and tonality is just superb!
    However, it's the second photo that just blew me away! An amazing photo of a fishing boat on a wharf on the Fraser River. Matt, your choice of gloss paper for this print is absolutely brilliant. It makes the water sparkle with reflections from the glossy surface. Absolutely perfect detail, sharpness, composition. Man, I wish I could learn to take pictures like that! Thank you Matt! I love this photo!

So Chris, I'm out of this round. I both sent and received the prints. This was a lot of fun!
    Thanks for your kind words - I'm really glad you liked them!
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Got those statuses updated, folks. Thank you.

So far:

Sent- ghostount, Fleath, photobum, David William White, ccross, kapitman, labcoat, 24x30, Ken Nadvornick, MattKing, RTMoynihan and anikin.

Received- UKJohn, Christopher Walrath, meltronic, Ken Nadvornick, MattKing, RTMoynihan, and anikin. (Italics - round completed)
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Next time I'll be a regular exchange member - more than 30 posts :-)

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin