Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,492   Online: 812

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Today I received two very nice prints from RTMoynihan. I had more luck than ccross, the prints were not bend completly. Both prints are done very well. The print of the church door has an enormous range of grey values. I know how complicated prints of the alleyway to do - respect for the result. Thank you very much.

rudi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleath View Post
    On that note - has the person I sent my print to received it? I was hoping that registered mail international would be quick enough, but if it's gone MIA I can send out another promptly.
    My mistake on this one, UKJohn posted that he had received my print earlier in the thread (Post #40) and I totally missed it. And he even liked it, that's even better.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I finally was able to print and mail my print today, hope it reaches it's destination in good shape !

I realized I forgot to sign the accompanying letter just right after I closed the envelope, I do hope the recipient will excuse me for this !

Now I a relieved of the feeling of guilt, and can get back to shoveling show (we had an unusual 30cms last night !) and printing the last photographs of my Merry Go round project ;-)
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks for the update, all. Sorry about the snow. I like the white stuff and all, Laurent. But after 40 inches in one week last winter, I could do without for a while. Wow, that would be about 100cm. I'm glad we count it in inches.

So, we have 13 out of 21 sent. And I am one of the guilty so don't feel bad, folks. But they will be gone this weekend. And we have 9 of 21 who report that they have received their prints(s).

I will wait until I have sent mine out before I contact my fellow laggers and compose the naughty list.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sorry I'm running late! I had a bit of a plumbing problem in the new home's darkroom but all is well now. I'll get my prints done and out by the weekend.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Don't worry, Lori. You're in good company, indeed.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just to let you know that at last my print is in the post and hopefully winging its way across the pond.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks, John. Well, we're at 15 sent and 9 received from 21 participants. Not bad.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    Medium Format

just found this thread...

sounds like you're in the middle of round 12... when it get to round 13 i'd love to participate.

i presume that by subscribing to this thread i'll be notified when that starts?

sounds like fun... (yes and some work in the darkroom!!!)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Laurent! Mon ami! Your print arrived safe and sound today. Quite an interesting optical effect you captured. Thanks very much for taking the time to make this for me, but please hurry back to documenting the merry-go-round -- I've been enjoying the work you are doing there...

David.
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin