Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,937   Posts: 1,585,633   Online: 734

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Take your time Chris - We all understand the situation you find yourself in.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by alroldan12 View Post
    I just received not one, but two great prints from Matthew (dfoo). I really like them, especially the one of the "propulsion system" of a spacecraft(?). Very nice tones on both of them; the paper feels and looks like Ilford multigrade FB, very nice. Thank you Matthew!

Axel
    Thanks alot Axel, I hope you enjoy them! That shot is of some F-1 rocket engines attached to a Saturn V in the Huntsville U.S. Space & Rocket Center. Both prints are on Kentmere FB, developed in Dektol and toned in Selenium.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello all,

Received a very nice print, beautifully mounted/matted print from Axel (alroldan12) in the mail today. I love hte tone in the print. I've never had a chance to try any of the Oriental papers, but think I might have to.

Thanks Axel.

Craig
    Please note, no digital photographers were harmed in the posting of this message.

My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/58094723@N02/
    (you can just ignore the digital images)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you Craig. I am very glad you like it.

Take care,

Axel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have received two excellent matted prints from Jim O. Perfect timing! I just sent mine out couple of days ago.
    I like your style "what you see at first is not what the print is all about." Interesting scale reversal of size versus
    meaning. I especially love the "birds on the pier", aka "statue of Liberty" print. Just super. At first, I thought that longer focal length would have brought fore and background to the comparable scale, but now I actually like your interpretation better. Very unconventional and cool!

I'm out of this round. See y'all on the next BPX!

Shooter
    Medium Format

generous

anikin - thanks for your insightful and generous comments... i hope you enjoy an "alternate" view of NYC sights.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I finally got my prints done! I've been very uninspired this winter and really had to search for negatives that I wanted to print! This has really made me want to get out and do some shooting. Don't want to have nothing to print ever again!!! They are under books being flattened right now but will get sent out by Monday. Sorry so late!
    -Lori

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received a gorgeous print from anikin - a riot of color lights and soft reflections. The play of light throughout is inspirational. Makes me seriously consider getting back into some color printing (haven't done any in over twenty years). Thanks - Kris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you Kris for your kind comments. I'm so grad you like it. Enjoy!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    My prints are finally in the mail !!

Sorry for the delay
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin