Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,596   Online: 714

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Mine are in the mail as well, I just came back from the post office
    One matted and one unmatted print (to make up for the delay) are now on their way.

Great stuff this round, I'll make sure to make the next one!
    -Jannis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JNaetke View Post
    Mine are in the mail as well, I just came back from the post office
    One matted and one unmatted print (to make up for the delay) are now on their way.

Great stuff this round, I'll make sure to make the next one!
    And they arrived today in Chateauneuf !

Two very nice prints (in fact, not so nice, I'm just craving for a Mamiya C330 these days,and they give me more reasons to go looking for one !!).

Many thanks !!
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    And they arrived today in Chateauneuf !

Two very nice prints (in fact, not so nice, I'm just craving for a Mamiya C330 these days,and they give me more reasons to go looking for one !!).

Many thanks !!
    Thanks, glad you like them :>

And yes, this camera is truly a wonderful creature - took some time for me to find an excellent one though...

Have fun with those prints.
    Cheers.
    -Jannis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow, I'm way behind but I have at last got my print done....it will be in the post come Saturday (and to my recipient sorry for taking so long)

Also, let me apologise to John (Meadows), I have received your prints, two in fact and both are great, a pair of lovely cyanotypes - thank you.

I have to say I love these exchanges as I am building up such a wide range of processes and wonderful prints, just fantastic!!

Many Thanks

John

Shooter
    Multi Format

Sweet looking print received from Bill Williams!

Wow, got a really nice print of an old International truck a few days ago. Man, if that truck could only talk... Thanks, Bill, beautiful work! And hang in there with the health battles, my prayers are with you.

Chris, you can check off my sent and received boxes. This BPX thing has been fun, thanks for running the show.

Jerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I should also have mentioned Bill did the print on Forte PWT paper using LD20 lith developer, and the results were amazing to say the least. Because Bill got my curiosity up about it I read up a little on lith developing, and although I'd love to try it, it's clearly something downstream for me, after I've passed Darkroom 101 and 201!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Alright, folks. Here is the rundown.

This is the 'Not' version of the list. If your username is on this list it is because I do not have verification in this thread as to whether or no you have sent/received. Given recent events, it is possible that someone's name will be on these lists in error. But here's a go.

Not Sent Yet
    htimsdj
    lorirfrommontana
    23mjm
    UKJohn (sending today?)
    djhopscotch
    Pavel+
    JimO

Not Received Yet
    gurkenprinz
    ghostcount
    dfoo
    paul_c5x4
    htimsdj
    lorirfrommonatana
    23mjm
    UKJohn
    Fleath
    djhopscotch
    Pavel+
    JohnMeadows

If you are on on of these lists and should not be, let me know here on this thread.
    For those of you on this thread, let's get this one in the books, shall we.
    Last edited by Christopher Walrath; 06-05-2011 at 08:17 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    On a seperate note, I beleive I am going to step down as Blind Print Exchange organizer. Anyone who would like to step up and take the reigns for Round 14 in July, or whenever it gets going, please feel free to PM me and I will get you going as a mod, via Sean's good graces, of course.

I just find myself trimming away a few things here and there that take time away from me spending more time with my children. I'm not smithering them by an stretch. Wish I could give them away. No, all seriousness aside, I just need to get myself straight and the exchange needs more attention than I am giving to it to do it justice. So, any takers?
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Chris.

If no one else steps up, I can take over the exchange until you want it back.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Chris, you can take Bill Williams off the "not sent" list, I received his print about a week ago.
    Jerry

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin