Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,271   Posts: 1,534,513   Online: 1040

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    A couple of corrections so that the above list is, now, correct.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Perhaps she'll reply herself but in post #97 on May 12th, lorirfrommontana reported that she had finished her print and was sending it out the following Monday.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I only recorded those who stated 'it's in the post' or some such. I'll send out verification PM"s tonight.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Medium Format
    please see message on 6 may 11...

new to the group, so not sure how notification of print sent and rec'd is accomplished ... please see message date above from anikin who rec'd the prints i sent.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    OK. I did get my print sent Yesterday. A couple of weeks after I said I would. I'm such a procrastinator! I have not received a print yet. I am having a few light leak and dust issues in my darkroom. Doesn't show up on 35mm format but my 120 format negs look awful! I've got to get this handled before my prints for fair. Oh, well. I have finally got my prints sent.
    -Lori

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Alright. Cool on the updates. Lemme take the weekend to sort things out and see where we are and we'll get this baby wrapped up.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Any news from my "recipient" ? I'd have thought my prints would have crossed the ocean now. If they're lost then I'll have to print again...
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Alrighty. I have sent PM's to everyone that is on the following lists asking for updates I have not received or simply to remind folks and find out what's up. Unfortunately, in the days immediately following Faith's passing, I did something stupid ((I know, The Horror) I erased all of my BPX files. I can piece together round 13 and find out who was to send to whom. But the historical files are all a'gone. Ne'er to be seen again. So, in future rounds, be sure to include to Harold anyone you sent to' receiived from so he can try and avoid repeats.

Now, if your username is on this list it is because I do not have verification in this thread as to whether or no you have sent/received. Given recent events, it is possible that someone's name will be on these lists in error. But here's a go.

Not Sent Yet
    htimsdj
    23mjm
    UKJohn
    djhopscotch
    Pavel+

Not Received Yet
    gurkenprinz
    ghostcount
    dfoo
    paul_c5x4
    htimsdj
    lorirfrommontana
    23mjm
    UKJohn
    Fleath
    djhopscotch
    Pavel+

Either answer here or respond to my PM.
    Last edited by Christopher Walrath; 06-16-2011 at 08:07 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi,

received my print from Lori last week. Actually, a tryptichon with the topic of woods. Liked the difference in the images as well as the paper they were printed on! Thanks Lori!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Over the weekend i received 3 prints from Laurent. Of the three my favorite is of a wave during high tide, i really like the way the grain came out and how the sky looks. I am really impressed with all three though, my wife is too she has asked me to frame them for the kitchen. Good work and thanks for sharing them with me.

As for my prints i am late again and the heat spell has put of my darkroom work, i am truly sorry and i hope to have them in the post by weeks end.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin