Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,939   Posts: 1,557,418   Online: 943

Page 1 of 11 1234567 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE ROUND 14 (BPX14) - STATUS AND UPDATES

Well, Here we are again! Remember that the exchange time period is August-November. December will be rest and we will have the round 15 signup in January.

Here is the roster. I will be generating PM's shortly though inconveniently I'm on vacation this week so if you don't get a PM right away, don't worry as I will get them out this week for sure. Do not send your print until Monday 8 August to allow for address corrections just in case, heaven forbid, I screwed something up or someone moved since they sent their address and forgot to tell me. Your PM will also contain your own address; please check it and notify me at once if it is incorrect or out of date.

1. markbarendt
    2. hpulley
    3. Christopher Walrath
    4. ghostcount
    5. piu58
    6. bill williams
    7. dfoo
    8. Laurent
    9. lorirfrommontana
    10. puptent
    11. Johnmeadows
    12. Black Dog
    13. anikin
    14. paul_c5x4
    15. Ken Nadvornick
    16. hankins27
    17. ccross
    18. JNaetke
    19. Katie
    20. Mike Hiscock
    21. BirgerA
    22. sage

Now get printing or shooting
    Last edited by hpulley; 08-06-2011 at 09:33 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Corrected lorirfrommontana
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Cool. I get to play with my new darkroom. FINALLY!
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I need to get back under the safelights myself, been a while for some strange reason (been developing but not printing, hmm). These exchanges are great for getting me back in there.

I am back from vacation and have at last sent out the assignment PMs; sorry it is late, the wi-fi was very poor last week. Please let me know if you did NOT receive one or if your address is incorrect.

Happiness is...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just got my darkroom, well, almost situated. FINALLY! This will be the perfect way to break her in.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Medium Format

hmm.

i guess i missed something... is it to late to get included in bpx14?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry Jim, the sign up period ended July 31.

Happiness is...

Walnut Grove, MN USA (Laura Ingall Wilder's home)
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm pretty amped to be participating in BPX! I've been working very long hours this summer and have been too tired to do much other than eat, sleep, work, mow... Today just happens to be a down day and I have the time to get my BPX in the mail today. I will even try to catch up on my gallery viewing and maybe post some of the cyanotypes I made when I had a little time in early July. Thanks, hpulley, for the time and effort you've put in that makes this possible!!!
    "We often think that when we have completed our study of one we know all about two, because 'two' is 'one and one'. We forget that we have still to make a study of 'and'."
    -A. S. Eddington

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I like these exchanges as they sometimes get me back into the darkroom when I'm in a creative funk. At the moment I'm developing film, trying to pick a negative to start making some working prints to see if I like them. I was thinking about some Kodak Aerial color infrared but the RA-4 prints are proving to be tough to find a filter pack. At this point I'm leaning toward good old B&W.

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received three GLORIOUS prints from Germany.

FIRST - I inspected the wording on the package, as I am like a child and excited with international packaging.
    SECOND - I save the postage for my son's collection (he is like a child, too - err, wait, he is a child).
    THIRD - GASP and oooh and ahhh over the three prints that are just gorgeous scenic masterpieces.
    FOURTH - realize that I might disappoint my recipient with the crap that I'm churning out (in comparison to what I've received).
    FIFTH - go out and immediately buy a square frame to proudly display my new international artwork.

I am so giddy!!!!

PS. I am not sure what username Mr. Pilz is, but would like someone to point him out to me so that I can stalk his work and ask him how to make such beautiful prints.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    An update then:

Sent:
    piu58

Received:
    Katie

Happiness is...

Page 1 of 11 1234567 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin