Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,198   Posts: 1,531,449   Online: 776

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314151617181920 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I received John McCallum's print today, it is wonderful! Great tonal range and composition. I can't wait to see the other two, I am sure they will also be very good. Thanks again John.
    -Grant

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Just received Gene's print today, which follows the high standard set by Jim Moore. Looks like we've got a really fine group this round. I'll try to print mine this weekend.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, my prints are curling....er....drying as I type! I should be able to mail them on Friday.

Got Deniz's print....it's beautiful, Deniz! Thanks!!!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I am glad it got there fine Jeanette and i am glad you enjoy it. looks alot better dry mounted!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidoidRamone
    I received John McCallum's print today, it is wonderful! Great tonal range and composition. I can't wait to see the other two, I am sure they will also be very good. Thanks again John.
    -Grant
    Glad it got to you Ok Grant. Best, john.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepry
    I have received prints from Alex Hawley and Charles Pere!!! WOW!!! This is my first print exchange and they are really nice. I can't wait for round four.
    I received Alex' and Duck's prints today. Then I went into my darkroom to make the prints for both this and another print exchange.

Then I did something REALLY stupid: I had two sheets left of the paper I was using, and tried a new negative which I haven't printed before...

Would you all mind waiting a little longer? This is Christmas after all, and on Monday I leave for two weeks in the North Sea again. I promise I'll make it worth the wait, even if the paper I'm now planning to use doesn't come any larger than 8x10". I'll try to get the prints done before I leave, but with visits and visitors I can't really promise anything...
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ole-
    I have a print ready to send to you, but I ran out of packing material. DOH! I was sending prints for the exchange and for x-mas presents, etc. and came up a bit short. I'll be mailing it to you early next week, so I don't mind waiting. All the rest are on their way!

Have a happy...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole
    Would you all mind waiting a little longer? This is Christmas after all, and on Monday I leave for two weeks in the North Sea again.
    Not a problem with me Ole. Anyone who works in the North Sea can take all the time he wants to, IMO.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Hawley
    Not a problem with me Ole. Anyone who works in the North Sea can take all the time he wants to, IMO.
    Don't give me the time I want - then I'll never get anything done! I'll promise to only ask for the time I need

Anyway, I'll try to get it done on Sunday (the 24th is the main day in Norway, the 25th is mainly used for recuperation and detoxification).
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I received Suzanne Revys' print today and gee whiz!! It's just gorgeous. I am diggin' this print exchange.
    "EVERY film and paper is good .......... for something"
    Phil Davis

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin