Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,775   Posts: 1,484,511   Online: 789

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh, yeah, sure, I see how it is

Just joking, I didn't even check the board until after the switch had been made, so I wouldn't have even known if it hadn't been posted.

You're missing out, though, Leon, because it's going to be a palladium print this time around
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    With all this talk I hear about people "slacking" in the previous print-exchange... will I be looked at as a wierdo when my prints are mailed in a couple of weeks? I'm sorry, but I work quickly. -Grant

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    With all this talk I hear about people "slacking" in the previous print-exchange... will I be looked at as a wierdo when my prints are mailed in a couple of weeks? I'm sorry, but I work quickly.
    You won't be the only one earlier... I'm good to go now. (New baby, gotta get things done when I have the chance) I'm just waiting for the addresses to be exchanged and mine will be in the mail within the week.

joe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm hoping to have mine done in the next two weeks (I've set aside some time), but I haven't picked out the image yet

blog
    website

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JMoore
    Lets shoot for having the prints in the mail by the last week of December. And I promise that I will have mine sent out by the deadline
    Sounds good. One question. How do others generally handle the question of customs on shipped images. Since you normally have to attach a customs declaration to all packages and declare a value, I wonder if the customs authorities will want a fee from the person receiving the package. Has anyone run into these issues before? I generally only put down a value about $10 USD on these type of packages. Should I be using a different value?
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'm planning on putting a customs sticker (little green declaration stickers here in Canada) that says sample print with no value.

joe

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    Sounds good. One question. How do others generally handle the question of customs on shipped images. Since you normally have to attach a customs declaration to all packages and declare a value, I wonder if the customs authorities will want a fee from the person receiving the package. Has anyone run into these issues before? I generally only put down a value about $10 USD on these type of packages. Should I be using a different value?
    I usually mark that it is a "Gift" with a US Dollar Value of "$1.00".

Jim
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"...Wayne Gretzky

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just mark it as "Gift" and a $ value of "N/A"

I haven't been hassled yet.

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Do we have a place for addresses yet, or do we just pm the others in our group?
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Moore
    You're missing out, though, Leon, because it's going to be a palladium print this time around
    BAHHH !!- (kicking myself)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin