Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,930   Posts: 1,556,886   Online: 903

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks for the update Jeremy. I have gotten one print from my group so far and hope to be making some prints tonight to get mine done. It's taken me a couple of tries to get the look that I want from this particular negative.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received a wonderful print from Christian Olivet yesterday! I believe I have 2 of my images printed to mail, but will wait and see what the negs look like from a shot on Sunday--I may want to send out something different
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

GP 2 - out they go . . .

Just a bump for the thread.

I have just a few minutes ago finished all my prints for Group 2. I'll MAT and post by week end to y'all. Enjoy

Glenn

PS (Christian, you will get one too!)

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    A lovely print received today from Nancy Gutrich. In fact it was "two for the price of one" I opened the package and discovered a really nice print (a Hasselblad fisheye lens shot), then I took it out of its protective bag and there was another sepia toned version of the same print!

Many thanks Nancy.

Cheers

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Alrighty then! My prints are done, flattened & going out the door on Monday to group 10!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll try to get my Polaroid transfers done next weekend. It's quite hard choosing which chrome to print.

Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just received a print from Christian Olivet... really beautiful! And matted no less! It's so great to study prints and images that are so different from my own. I find these exchanges, not only fun, but really 'eye opening' too.

Mine still need to be toned, so they should be ready to go, perhaps, end of next week, beginning of the following.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, Christian!!!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Revy
    Just received a print from Christian Olivet... really beautiful! And matted no less! It's so great to study prints and images that are so different from my own. I find these exchanges, not only fun, but really 'eye opening' too.

Mine still need to be toned, so they should be ready to go, perhaps, end of next week, beginning of the following.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, Christian!!!
    Suzanne, I am glad you liked the print. Even though I have not received anyone's print yet, I have a feeling that the value of the exchange is in how it will affect us. It is a mind broadening excersise that would not work the same way if we were to choose the prints we want to receive.

I also feel that we get to know the fellow apuger through the print, and that is a nice thing, since we can't see each others faces.

Thanks Suzanne!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by colivet
    Suzanne, I am glad you liked the print. Even though I have not received anyone's print yet, I have a feeling that the value of the exchange is in how it will affect us. It is a mind broadening excersise that would not work the same way if we were to choose the prints we want to receive.

I also feel that we get to know the fellow apuger through the print, and that is a nice thing, since we can't see each others faces.

Thanks Suzanne!
    Christian's print is great! I ran out of frames though, so it is leaning against the wall on my desk until I can make another bulk frame buy.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Moore
    Christian's print is great! I ran out of frames though, so it is leaning against the wall on my desk until I can make another bulk frame buy.
    Thanks Jeremy! This is the very first time I let my prints go out the door. I have never shown them to the public, only to my closest friends.

I hope to show them more in the near future!

Chris

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin