Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,479   Online: 1047

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3789101112131415161718 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Symchyshyn
    I still haven't received all my members address' yet...

The last exchange went so quickly but I didn't get a print from one member, so I'm waiting a bit longer this time. Who knows...

joe
    Joe, didn't I send you a print?!? Or was that in round 2?
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I did receive your print Jeremy, it was a version like one you posted in the galleries...

It was someone else from our group that I don't think you got a print from either...

joe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Symchyshyn
    I did receive your print Jeremy, it was a version like one you posted in the galleries...

It was someone else from our group that I don't think you got a print from either...

joe
    Sorry, Joe, I misread your post and thought you had said you hadn't received one print from any members--oops!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    While I am here let me bump this thread and light a fire under everyone (myself included).

Today is April 20th--you should have prints mailed out by the end of the month. If you cannot do so please contact the other members in your group and let them know.

blog
    website

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Yesterday I received an amazing 11x14 contact print of Jim Galli's "Cornbinder at Pasture." Thanks Jim, it's beautiful!

So that gave me the incentive to get mine for group 7 to the post office. They're on the way guys.
    Best regards,
    James

Images
    If anyone read the thread about a flying Kodak 2d they know my predicament. I have negs to print but wanted something new and regional. The gliding 2d put an end to that. I have another idea but my prints will be a little late. Sorry guys. Give me two more weeks please.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mark
    Give me two more weeks please.
    What! No Way!

I could use some more time as well. I ruined the neg I wanted to print for the exchange. With that & my daughters' softball 6 days a week, I'll be lucky to get them out within the next couple of weeks.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by matt miller
    What! No Way! .

Yeah, well no more time for you either. Time to tell those chicks they're just gonna have to get used you not bein' around.

Glad to see I am not the only one with issues. Good luck getting your stuff done and have fun at the Games. A good women's softball game is fun to watch.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you are going to be late with your prints PLEASE send a PM directly to the members in your group--this will help clear up any confusion.

thank you

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just got back from the post office, and sent prints off to Jeremy, Christian, and Barrie. I hope you enjoy it, it's a photograph of joy and light! Got the PM Jeremy, thanks for the update, and good luck with it all!!

Cheers!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin