Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,891   Posts: 1,520,853   Online: 1167

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6101112131415161718 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Suzanne, I went back and changed images based on your print--wanted to send something that counter-balanced your fluid image with something geometric and rigid. Yours is fantastic and I'm just saving money before buying more mats so I can get it up on the wall.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    35mm
    99 % of my black and white work is done with infrared film. I fell in love with it about 12 to 15 years ago . Up here around my area I am known for my infrared photography.
    I am glad you liked the photo. That photography won me a silver ribbon last year. Have you had a chance to check out my website. I will be updating it soon with some new colour work as well as with some new black and white images .

Cheers Pats

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hi all I wanted to thank Nancy Gutrich and mikeg for a loveley set of prints
    count me In
    Gustavo Castilla
    We are not moved by things ,
    but by the views we take of them.
    Epictitus.
    My site
    My flicker page
    Facebook
    Contact

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmelas
    No problem Gene. Anytime you are ready is fine... I am waiting with growing anticipation however because today Nige's "High Country Gum Tree" arrived well and good in the mail. It is both skillfully composed and expertly toned: in short, something to aspire to. Thanks Nige.
    Best regards,
    James
    I also have received the prints from both James (blackmelas) and Nige. Superb work both! Thanks! No worries Gene.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just received Barrie B's beautiful waterfall. (second print I received with a mat, no less... feeling like a slug that I've just sent the prints with no finish work!) It arrived safely, and it's gorgeous. Thank you very much. Another awesome print exchange! Thanks to the whole group... Barrie, Jeremy, and Chritian!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format

Round 4 Exchange update

[QUOTE (second print I received with a mat, no less.) I am very happy to receive un-matted prints , it is the prints we are exchanging , postal costs must be kept reasonable. Thanks very much for three lovely prints." My first Print Exchange "
    Thanks to my group... Suzanne , Jeremy, and Chritian!!!

Barrie B. Melbourne , Australia. .

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Just recieved a beautiful print from Glenn Mathisen, ( valley of the waters ) Very nice print glenn. where did you shoot this , it looks like northern ontario
    ps
    I am going to be sending out my prints tomorrow to group 2, just finished matting today and I hope the group will be as happy with my prints as I am with glens and grants, I am not sure who the other party is in our group.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    my prints for my group will be posted tomorrow. sorry for the delay. I was planning on doing the mats myself, and eventually did do them, and have since realized I am not good at that. anyway. I hope you like them Diane and Dennis.

Will

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    My prints have been done for a week, but I just haven't had the time to mail them out. Hopefully this weekend for my group.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just received a beautiful print from Skander!
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin