Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,792   Online: 669

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71112131415161718 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie
    Just recieved a beautiful print from Glenn Mathisen, ( valley of the waters ) Very nice print glenn. where did you shoot this , it looks like northern ontario
    ps
    I am going to be sending out my prints tomorrow to group 2, just finished matting today and I hope the group will be as happy with my prints as I am with glens and grants, I am not sure who the other party is in our group.
    Glad it arrived safe and sound Bob. The "Valley of the Waters" is a canyon in the Blue Mountains just west of Sydney. The streams on the plateau converge and drop down the canyon, leading to many lovely waterfalls and lush vegetation. It's a nice contrast to most of the dry areas around Sydney's hinterland.

Jim Moore is the last of the three amigos in Gp2, but I have not had any luck obtaining his address, so he seems to be out of circulation for the time being.

Christian, yours should arrive any day now...
    Last edited by Glenn Mathison; 05-12-2005 at 06:04 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSYD
    Jim Moore is the last of the three amigos in Gp2, but I have not had any luck obtaining his address, so he seems to be out of circulation for the time being.
    Glenn, I think I've got Jim's address but unless you can contact him 1st I'm not sure sending the print is worthwhile. Yell out if you you'd like me to have a look for it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nige
    Glenn, I think I've got Jim's address but unless you can contact him 1st I'm not sure sending the print is worthwhile. Yell out if you you'd like me to have a look for it.
    Thanks Nige, I agree that sending a print without a message back from Jim is not a good idea. I hope to hear from him in due course.

Thanks for the offer anyway.

Glenn

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Thanks guys. I have received Glenn's and Barrie's waterfall prints from Australia. They are beautiful, truly.
    I have also received Jeremy's Palladium print. Jeremy, wonderful print and perfect to compensate my so far silver only colection.

I am already signed up for the round 5. The print exchange has proven very exciting and rewarding, see you next exchange.

Mahalo from Hawaii!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by colivet
    Thanks guys. I have received Glenn's and Barrie's waterfall prints from Australia. They are beautiful, truly.
    What are the odd's of two of us sending you waterfalls? And, would you believe that print is the first waterfall shot I've ever tried

Quote Originally Posted by colivet
    I am already signed up for the round 5. The print exchange has proven very exciting and rewarding, see you next exchange.
    Me too. I've thoroughly enjoyed round 4...

Glenn

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Finally

Prints sent today: Glenn- Canada Post tracking ee000552750ca
    Grant- Canada Post tracking cx124800860ca
    I still do not have an address for Jim Moore.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I just received Gene's (papagene) print of rock structures from the Quabbin Reservior. It's great! Thanks so much Gene.

I've signed up for round 5 as well. This has been a great experience. Thanks to all.
    Best regards,
    James

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie
    Prints sent today: Glenn- Canada Post tracking ee000552750ca
    Grant- Canada Post tracking cx124800860ca
    The print arrived today Bob, and it's lovely... Thanks a lot.

And to all GP 2 members, I have them all now, it's been a real treat to send and receive.

I'm looking forward to round 5...

Glenn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    mark & L_Gebhardt,

I finally got some time to finish the prints. They are packaged up & in the car. I will get to the post office at noon & mail them off to you. Please let me know when you receive them.
    Matt

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Matt and Mark, I finally mailed mine today. You should get them in a few days.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin