Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,368   Online: 874

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 48910111213141516171819 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received Dave Miller's beautiful print today! What a wonderful treat, I love it! Thank you so much!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Group 2 Update: I just got Jeremey Moore's Pt/Pd(?) print yesterday. Very nice aesthetically, though, honestly, I'm not sure what it is. Is it a barn door? The paper texture is amazing. What kind of paper is it?

I hate it when I get interested in something (medium format, 4x5, build your own camaera, digital negatives, etc...). This means I will have to indulge in it.

Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart
    Group 2 Update: I just got Jeremy Moore's Pt/Pd(?) print yesterday. Very nice aesthetically, though, honestly, I'm not sure what it is. Is it a barn door? The paper texture is amazing. What kind of paper is it?

I hate it when I get interested in something (medium format, 4x5, build your own camaera, digital negatives, etc...). This means I will have to indulge in it.

Art.
    It's just a pt/pd print of a pipe running down a wall near Lee's darkroom on Cot 320 (I believe that's what your print is on), nothing special--no barn

It's not a digital negative either, it is a straight print from the 3x4 negative.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Revy
    I received Dave Miller's beautiful print today! What a wonderful treat, I love it! Thank you so much!!!
    I’m glad that it has found an appreciative owner.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got mine today too, thanks Dave!

Since it's going to be so miserably hot this weekend, that's what I should do, make some prints. I don't have an excuse either - I finally got my 11x14 COT from B&S! I only had 3 sheets left.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello group 1, finally I managed to post my photos yesterday - bit later than expected. Should be with you in the next few days, hope you like them
    Cheers
    Salvo

Quote Originally Posted by zinzin
    Oh well.... I'm also late... but managed to print mine this evening and they should go out Monday or Tuesday at the latest, at last...
    Salvo
    "A photograph is not created by a photographer. What he does is just to open a little window and capture it. The world then writes itself on the film. The act of the photographer is closer to reading than it is to writing. They are the readers of the world."
    Ferdinando Scianna, Magnum photographer

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    On Wednesday I received a great action print from Nige; a nighttime car/cart race shot on Delta 3200. The grain is literally shimmering on this one. Thanks Nige!

My prints went off to Group 6 this morning.
    Best regards,
    James

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zinzin
    Hello group 1, finally I managed to post my photos yesterday - bit later than expected. Should be with you in the next few days, hope you like them
    Cheers
    Salvo
    Salvo,

I got the print yesterday. Nice!

And mine is drying at the moment, and will be mailed tomorrow.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    At last, I've had a chance to print. They are toned and in the wash as I write this. It's supposed to be humid this week, so they may take a few days to dry. That's not neccessarily a bad thing, as that means they'll be nice and flat, but I may not get them into the mail until Friday.

Phew... just making the deadline!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Group 6 Print received from Nige this weekend and it is indeed spectacular! Thanks for the excellence. I'm pulling some prints today from some things from my trip to the bay area through Yosemite and hoping the group 6 folks will be patient with me as seeing this AM's prints has me wanting to re-do what I had planned. Jim Galli
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin