Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,491   Posts: 1,542,963   Online: 869

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81213141516171819 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Diane, Dave & Suzanne

Sorry I've been slow this round. The photographs are going out tomorrow. I hope you like it.

DW

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Received a rather spectacular photo from blackmelas. Pomegranates! A timeless theme befitting ancient Corinth. Just beautiful. Thank you! They are mentioned 31 times in the Bible. Always a picture of bounty and richness. Natures picture of crimson red. Did I mention I was pleased....
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Diane-

I received your St. Louis Arch photograph today! A lovely subtle print! Thank you so much!

Cheers,
    Suzanne

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Dennis,
    I received your print today. What a neat bridge. I didn't know we had stuff like that around here! I suppose I need to get out more!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimgalli
    Received a rather spectacular photo from blackmelas. Pomegranates! A timeless theme befitting ancient Corinth. Just beautiful. Thank you! They are mentioned 31 times in the Bible. Always a picture of bounty and richness. Natures picture of crimson red. Did I mention I was pleased....
    Thanks for the nice words Jim. I received yours last week just before I went off to the mountains for a few days to escape the oppressive heat we have here. I was very happy as well to receive one of your bokeh studies. I had been admiring them in your gallery wishing I could study it up close. Now I can and its wonderful. Many thanks,
    James

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dylder
    Diane, Dave & Suzanne

Sorry I've been slow this round. The photographs are going out tomorrow. I hope you like it.

DW
    Indeed I do Dennis, it arrived in good order this morning. Thanks also for adding the historical information, it adds to the interest.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlibersky
    Ole

I got your print yesterday. Have to say without a stiffener I was amazed it wasn't bent. The photo Gods must be on your side. When I sent mine to zinzin with stiffener they still creased it in 3 or 4 places.

By the way zinzin thanks for your print. I'm sending a new print to you today. It is different from the dock. Not sure when I could get in to print another dock print.

So I have received all 3 prints. Thanks everybody.
    Hi Rlibersky, got your photo, very nice. many thanks. Really good packaging, arrived in great conditions. I like this exchange thing .
    Salvo
    "A photograph is not created by a photographer. What he does is just to open a little window and capture it. The world then writes itself on the film. The act of the photographer is closer to reading than it is to writing. They are the readers of the world."
    Ferdinando Scianna, Magnum photographer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dennis,

I received your print yesterday, a lovely covered bridge. Thank you!

And a big thank you to all in group 8... Diane, Dave, and Dennis! These exchanges are the best!

Thanks,
    Suzanne

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Simply beautiful!

Yesterday, I returned from the "Business Trip from Below Hell" (read that as Ft Lauderdale and hurricane Katrina) to find a lovely print waiting for me by Kent Judiesch (aka Max Power). I won't spoil the surprise to the other members of the group by disclosing the subject if theirs hasn't arrived yet.

Great work Kent, I'll get this in a frame and on the wall pronto!
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's been a long time coming, but I guess all good things come to those who wait.
    I was finally able to print them in my new darkroom and so it's off to the postoffice we go! Leon, Joe & Iain, you can expect your long awaited prints in your mailbox within the next two weeks. Thank you so much for your patience. I hope you like them.
    Kindest regards, Nicole

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin