Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,468   Posts: 1,570,832   Online: 1065

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Stunning, simply stunning...

I haven't been able to spend any real time on APUG in the past few weeks (it's wedding and trade show season), but I had to stop in for a few this afternoon to say that I just received a spectacular print from GlennSYD today. It's hard to believe that was from a 35mm negative. Glenn, one word... BRAVO! It's going on the wall tonight!
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm very glad you like it Bob. As a side note, it was my birthday last Saturday and when I opened the gift from my darling, what did I find? A Hasselblad 503CW... Sadly I had to fly out to Bangkok on Sunday (that's where I am now) so I can't wait to get back and start to use it. Hopefully it'll allow me to make even better images . . .

Regards Glenn
    Last edited by Glenn Mathison; 06-28-2006 at 07:56 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling - doh!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My print from GlennSYD just arrived today. Thank You very much Glenn, it is a wonderful print. I like it very much.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSYD
    As a side note, it was my birthday last Saturday and when I opened the gift from my darling, what did I find? A Hasselblad 503CW...
    Where can the rest of us find a woman like that?

Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    35mm
    Bob F sent me an INCREDIBLE print. It is beautiful. Thanks Bob, for taking the time to send make, print and send that wonderful piece of work. Are you going to scan it, so others can see?

(yeah, I know, my posting days were supposedly over, but I wanted to publicly thank Bob for the print...)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Most kind Jeff - not sure even I would go that far in its praise though .... I have uploaded it to the gallery but I suspect your fulsome praise will result in a few dashed expectations when it is viewed by others!

Too big to scan in one go, but there are no prizes for spotting the join...

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob F.
    Most kind Jeff - not sure even I would go that far in its praise though .... I have uploaded it to the gallery but I suspect your fulsome praise will result in a few dashed expectations when it is viewed by others!
    Or not.

Nice one, Bob. Proper "hand of God" stuff!
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    35mm
    breaking my silence once again...this time to thank KenM for the print he sent. Great detail. Thank you.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Only half a year late, my prints were finally posted a week or so ago before I left home to go to this oil rig.

I hope the recipient's patience is rewarded, and that the prints survive the tender ministrations of international mail.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Today I got a wonderful surprise. Kevin Mullet sent me not one but two beautiful prints. He expressed such concern for being late, but I say better late than never. I loved the prints, particulary the one of the Cadillac Ranch in Amaillo, Texas as that is my home town and as I told Kevin I remember the cars when there was no graffiti and there was still original paint on them. Kevin did not know it was my home so it was very serindipitious! Thanks, Kevin
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin