Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,176   Online: 690

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Simply beautiful!

I received a wonderful print from Steve Indvik today. I won't spill the beans in case the other members of Group 10 are getting the same image...

*spoiler alert* naked women

hehehe

Great job Steve!
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Can I switch groups?

Please?

Cheers!

-klm.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Group#7- your prints are going out in the post today! I'm leaving for China next week and I wanted to get this done before I left. When I get back from China I will hopefully be really busy developing and printing some new images. An 8x10 seemed so small so I'm sending a card with an image as well. This way you'll get 2 images which you all will hopefully like. They will also be different 8x10's and cards but some will get a card of the same image that someone else gets an 8x10 of! Sorry to be so confusing!
    BWKate

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I dropped the group 11 prints in the mail today. Its now up to the USPS.
    Ron
    Memphis

Shooter
    35mm
    sent envelopes to members of group 9 today. it's fun going to the post office in small town Maine and sending packages to New Zealand, Canada and the UK all at one time. Look out homeland security. They think I'm a terrorist and wanted to play twenty questions before I could send the photos.

So, I was all set to use my "new" B22, but it is having issues. Instead, I had to fire up the Holga enlarger. I hoep that Bob, Ken and Clayton all enjoy my work (I'm new at print making so go easy on me, ok?). Air mail time to all three of you is approximately one week.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    [QUOTE=bobfowler]I received a wonderful print from Steve Indvik today. I won't spill the beans in case the other members of Group 10 are getting the same image...

*spoiler alert* naked women

hehehe

Bob, glad you liked it. Usually I photograph naked rocks. But, this is an 'adult' group, right?

The group exchange is wonderful, since the digital images we share on-line are so pathetic compared to the real prints.

Steve
    [FONT=Arial]I know it's time to head for home when I can only see in color.[/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received Steve's print also. Thank you very much. I have to check the print I made a month ago for this round and see if I still like it enough to send out.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My prints are done (finally). Hopefully I'll get them mounted and sent out Monday (Tuesday at the latest). Warning - these are powerful images of sexuality...
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Having seen Steve's wonderful print and with Bob's comment, I'm re-evaluating what print I should send

Glenn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

OH MY...!

Quote Originally Posted by bobfowler
    ... Warning - these are powerful images of sexuality...
    I received Bob's print today... my word, what blatant, perverse sexuality!! The nakedness... the raw, unadulterated ribaldness... the extreme indecent exposure!!!!!!!!!!!! All the plants in our house turned RED with embarrassment, why they even turned away from sunlight in fear of being caught staring at your print! :o - -

Bob - it is really a lovely print of flowers. I think I like this one better than the last one.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin