Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,111   Online: 966

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Gene, have you considered professional help?

hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by papagene
    I received Bob's print today... my word, what blatant, perverse sexuality!! The nakedness... the raw, unadulterated ribaldness... the extreme indecent exposure!!!!!!!!!!!! All the plants in our house turned RED with embarrassment, why they even turned away from sunlight in fear of being caught staring at your print! :o - -

Bob - it is really a lovely print of flowers. I think I like this one better than the last one.

gene
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Exchange Print from Bob Fowler

The conversation between my wife, daughter (age 16) and me around the dinner table regarding the grand opening of a print from Bob Fowler...

Do you guys mind if I open this package before we eat? Why would someone from New Jersey send you a picture? It’s that print exchange thing, remember? I remember, you sent that creepy picture to this guy and now this is what you get in return. Exactly. Oh-oh, this sounds like trouble. Well, don’t just stare at it, show it to us. Ohhhhh, it’s beautiful! Well, I guess we know who got the best of this deal, huh Dad?” Should we frame it? For sure. I want to pick out the frame. Then, where should we hang it? That’s easy, in my room. You never get me anything plus you owe me two weeks’ allowance! Could you put it in the window so we can look at it while we eat? Dad, look at me - quit looking at that picture and pass the spaghetti!

Thanks Bob!
    Indvik Family
    [FONT=Arial]I know it's time to head for home when I can only see in color.[/FONT]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Group 2, your prints went into the postal system this morning.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Steve, glad you and yours like it. Ya'll made my day.
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Dave, your print arrived today and although I had a little trouble extracting it from you excellent packaging, I was completely blown away. What a wonderful print, destined for a prominent place in my home. Thank you so much. I am a bit slow so I am working on the group's prints today but now I am so humbled that I doubt I can come close to the beauty of your print. I will have them done though.
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Group 11, I mailed your prints today!

Steve
    The soul never thinks without an image.
    - Aristotle

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Besides the phone bill, the postman delivered a gorgeous print from ron mcelroy.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Group 2, your prints are on the way....
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've now received two gorgeous prints from my Group 7 associates - a stunning IR fountain from BWKate and a simply incredible sky from Nancy! Kate also included a bonus rhino which was a very welcome surprise.

Both ladies' timing was superb. Kate's greeted me on my return home from my first day at a new job and Nancy's arrived today and vastly improved an otherwise... erm, challenging day! Many thanks to both of you.

My own meagre effort will be printed this weekend and be winging its way to you shortly thereafter.
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Group 13,
    Mine went out in the mail this morning.
    Best regards,
    James

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin