Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,129   Online: 895

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffneedham
    nearly a month after sending out my prints, i'm curious to know if anyone in my group (9) has received them. int'l mail can be slow, and my printing isn't the best, but i would have appreciated a response.
    Hi Jeff - I was just about to pm you! I received your great prints yesterday (actually delivered three days ago, but I only just got back to the office after a trip). Very odd that they have taken so long to reach me (I see they were posted on 13th April) - normally US post only takes 5 or 6 days to reach me. No sign of interception by customs (they put a sticker on if they open something)... Very odd.

Mine should be on their way Monday to Group 9 (I have them printed - just need to finish them off).

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob F.
    Hi Jeff - I was just about to pm you! I received your great prints yesterday (actually delivered three days ago, but I only just got back to the office after a trip). Very odd that they have taken so long to reach me (I see they were posted on 13th April) - normally US post only takes 5 or 6 days to reach me.

Mine should be on their way Monday to Group 9 (I have them printed - just need to finish them off).

Cheers, Bob.
    thanks.

i'll ask at the post office about the delay. i'm glad they arrived.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just recieved a fanatstic 11x14 print from disfromage. It's a wonderful image of a scene one fondly remembers and sees so often - the front porch. I just love the "busyness" of the image and the details of all the objects. This is a great image. Thanks Richard.

Don't worry, you're not late. I haven't even shot my picture yet! Maybe tomorrow.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Art,

Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad you like it! Please don't feel pressured to get yours done, whenever you have time will be fine with me.

Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    After coming back from 3 weeks away I received an awesome fiber print from Nancy Gutrich! Thanks, I will find a place to put it up.

BWKate

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    FrankB,

I'm glad you liked the print! You are so welcome. It's nice to know it cheered up your day!

BWKate

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Group 10

I've received prints from Bob Fowler and Steve Indvik, thanks guys, they are great! I'll be finding some space on my study wall to hang them shortly.

My prints should be in the post within the next week.

Regards
    Glenn

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I just received a really nice print of one of my favorite subjects, a waterfall, from ScottH. Many thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by t_nunn
    I just received a really nice print of one of my favorite subjects, a waterfall, from ScottH. Many thanks.
    Glad you liked it Travis. I've scanned a print, so I'll post the e-version in the next week or 2, once the other members have received it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Message to Group 11:

with the long weekend starting exactly over 1 hour, I will have sufficient darkroom time to make the final prints of the chosen negative and mail them after the weekend. endlich!

Sorry for being on the late but I want to sent a good and well finished print.

The same applies for the blind print exchange.

Greerings.
    G

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin