Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,672   Posts: 1,481,828   Online: 1154

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by argus
    Message to Group 11:

with the long weekend starting exactly over 1 hour, I will have sufficient darkroom time to make the final prints of the chosen negative and mail them after the weekend. endlich!

Sorry for being on the late but I want to sent a good and well finished print.

The same applies for the blind print exchange.

Greerings.
    G
    I am also in Group 11 and have been concentrating most recently on getting settled at a new job while simultaneously applying to graduate school. Since I want to shoot new work for the exchange I'm going to go out this weekend to photograph and then try doing some silver contacts and enlargements next week. I may not meet the deadline, but I will be very close.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I just received two beautiful prints today, a really nice bike image from Dianna and peas from blackmelas. Thank you both very much, they will be treasured! I'm mailing mine on Saturday

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Group 7 will (hopefully) be pleased to hear that my meagre offerings (and that's my prints before any comedians chime in!) hit the mail last night.
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I am hoping/planning to get group 8's prints made this weekend and sent out next week. I want to get things sent out before I go to the View Camera Conference.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I've got my prints made, just got get to toning them. Life is busy and I have limited access to the darkroom. They should be in the mail by the end of next week though. Yes a little late. Me bad.

Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    group 8. I'm hoping to get some prints done this week. I've been in a state of flux with a new (used) wista dx and now a 504 enlarger with multigrade head. I'm hoping I can produce something worth sending out...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSYD
    I've received prints from Bob Fowler and Steve Indvik, thanks guys, they are great! I'll be finding some space on my study wall to hang them shortly.

My prints should be in the post within the next week.

Regards
    Glenn
    Hey gang... I am hoping that my internet connection problems are behind me now (two weeks of hit or miss connections ). I have attempted to make a couple of prints from my last trip to the Quabbin, but have discovered flaws in the negs, and with time being consumed with the last exhibit at the VPC I haven't had any luck getting a print made.
    This morning I scrutinized another couple of negs from that group and they look good to print!! WOOOO HOOOO! So I will be spending some time in the darkroom this holiday weekend. So please be patient, a print will be in the mail soon. But in case of more problems, I do have a back up print to send.
    Thanks for your patience.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Group 1 - Some good news and some bad news.

Good news first:
    Got a couple of days ago the nice print from Richard/Disfromage. Many thanks.

Bad news: The enlarger is "out of order" at the moment as it needs a new bulb . It'll probably take a couple of days before I get a new one but I am away for a week from the end of this week. Therefore I might be quite late in sending you the photos. Many apologies for this delay...

Salvo
    Last edited by zinzin; 05-29-2006 at 03:14 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling mistake
    "A photograph is not created by a photographer. What he does is just to open a little window and capture it. The world then writes itself on the film. The act of the photographer is closer to reading than it is to writing. They are the readers of the world."
    Ferdinando Scianna, Magnum photographer

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Group 8, I have your prints ready, now I just need to get them shipped.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received a hilarious print from FrankB today. (Group 7) It really made me smile!

It's an image of 2 very unhappy people in the happiest place on earth. (Disneyland)

Thanks for the print, Frank.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin