Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,001   Posts: 1,524,410   Online: 963

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Group 12, I sent out my prints today.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I finally got my prints out to group 4 today.

So far I received 2 great prints, look forward to the third.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got your print yesterday Nick. Those boys look like they were having a good ol' time! The Monk didn't even seem to notice. I like the look of the grainy film on matte paper. I'll have to give it a shot. Nice print Nick. It's a lot of fun. Thank you.

Jonathan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    More than a month after the deadline, here's how things stand in Group 7 from my perspective:

I sent out prints to bdial, Dwayne, and rootberry. Dwayne acknowledged receiving his, no word from the others.

I received, as I posted at the time, prints from bdial and Dwayne.

I consider this a successful exchange, but the prints I received were better than the ones I sent out, IMO. Thanks to everyone who participated.

K.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    To group 2, I can only apologise for my lack of planning. But I get off this rig tomorrow, then come home to an empty house since my wife is in Germany until Sunday. I ought to be able to get the prints done and shipped by Monday - before I head back to the rig on Wednesday!
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Since it's a bit past a month after the deadline, anyone who has not sent their prints yet, please notify your group members and let them know when you think you might be able to print them and send them out.

Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Group 4

I received Nicks (kwadjo) print of the two children playing behind the monk yesterday. I really like the mood in it.

Regards

Birger A

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Thanks Valerie

How lovely to come home from our camping trip to find 2 prints from Valerie Thanks a bunch Valerie. I'm intrigued by your project with entranceways - will you be posting any to the gallery? The gated one you sent doesn't look very friendly. I quite like the birthday "bonus" photo - captures the excitement of a youngster so well. I've never heard of Halochrome toner before. (I'm discovering on APUG that there is ALOT of stuff I've never heard of.) I've not toned my photos very often - I'll have to do some explorations with toner.
    Have not heard from kaygee - did anyone in group 8 hear from her?
    Sly

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    The prints in group 2 apparently are having a hard time finding their way to the Netherlands; not a single one arrived yet :-( (although Ole appears to be working on it......)

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pedropolis, did you send yours out BTW?
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin