Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,851   Posts: 1,582,856   Online: 773

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'm working on my prints today.. still trying to decide which to send- I don't have many good negs to choose from unfortunately!

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    All mine have been posted.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    All mine have been posted.
    Just got it today (how'd you get it here so fast?)...

Anyway, it's really a very nice print. I like how there is so much movement in some of the trees and almost none it others. I love the tones, what film did you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Today I came home to two prints.

First off was one from Travis who printed a gold toned lith print. I like the cool tone, it goes very well with the mood of the night scene. Add the grittiness and this is a marvelous print.

Then I receive another toned print from Jake (Black Dog). This time it's a selenium toned image of a glass pitcher. Looks like a low sun as the shadow stretches across from edge to edge. The blackness of what's behind the pitcher adds to the calm mood the image conveys. A very relaxing picture. I like this a lot. (You must PM me your address though if your want a print in return)

Thanks to the both of you. I haven't picked a negative yet.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks for the compliment Art, I'm glad you like the print. It is one of my favorite shots from my Toronto visit last year. Of course, I couldn't have gotten that shot without you taking John, Dave and me downtown for the night photo outing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by t_nunn View Post
    Of course, I couldn't have gotten that shot without you taking John, Dave and me downtown for the night photo outing.
    It was my pleasure. You guys are all upstanding and I hope we can meet up again next year in Fort Collins, CO.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Travis-thanks. I used Konica IR (RIP) devved in PMK...will try some more IR soon-could be great with pinhole.

Art-Thanks again!The jug originally came from Silesia (then part of Germany,now part of Poland) and travelled with my Viennese granny to England just before WW2, so it's been around a bit.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Group #4's prints are on the way.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Travis-thanks for a fantastic print. Love the way the lith process makes it look both contemporary and 19th century together

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Travis-thanks for a fantastic print. Love the way the lith process makes it look both contemporary and 19th century together
    Thanks Jake! Glad you like the print.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin