Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,761   Posts: 1,516,086   Online: 940

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hywell,

Just received your print, sent you a pm as well. Very nice, great choice of paper / toner for the subject(s). Hoping to get my prints finished this weekend, otherwise I'll be pushing against the deadline due to travel in the coming weeks.
    "OK, I'll tell you... but I'm not gonna listen!"

- my 5 y.o. son

My Flickr Photo's

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Art, did I definitely PM you my address?IIRC I did t'other week.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Art, did I definitely PM you my address?IIRC I did t'other week.
    LOL, I think what we have here is a delay of sorts .... no worries. Got it. Prints will be in the mail tomorrow to all.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I posted mine this morning to Group 1

Mike

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by colrehogan View Post
    I have PM'ed everyone in my group, but the prints are still weeks away.
    I do hope to have my prints out by the end of August.
    Diane

Halak 41

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I recieved a lovely print from Dianna and got my prints for group 8 into the mail yesterday. Sly

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Carl-got your print a few days back-very moody and atmospheric,reminiscent of turn of the century 'Camerwork' stuff,like Steichen and Coburn.Thanks!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I received Mike's wonderful print a week ago.

I'll try to send mines this week, but the weather in Spain is very very hot these days and is hard to deal with chemicals temperature (but is great for E-6!). And the next week I'll be out of Spain, so maybe I'll have to send them by the end of august.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just receive a great print from bdial today. It's a print of a door of an abandonded farm house, with peeling and blistering paint. On the door someone has attached a new sign that says "PRIVATE". The door itself, with the peeling paint and textures and contrasts, makes for an interesting subject, but the sign raises this image to a much higher level. I look at this print, and I wonder why would someone even bother to put this sign on this door? What's behind the door?? The sign adds a human element to the picture, and thus changes the whole tone of the print. Good seeing on your part, Barry. This is one of those images that are so easy to see, and so easy to miss. I'm glad you caught it, and that you shared this image with me. Thanks ...

Dwane

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bdial's print also found its way to my house today. Very nice. Like the tones and details all across the continuum.

I hope to have my prints done before next week if the photogods smile.

K.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin