Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,330   Posts: 1,537,196   Online: 839

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    An update and big promise to the people in my group.

I have just finished moving my darkroom to a dedicated space on floor-level.
    I give the dust a week to settle down and then I will start printing again (after almost 2 months pause).
    Prints will be sent by the end of the month.

G

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I printed my prints last night and now am in the midst of trying to package everything up to send it out today.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Group 5 prints

My prints finally went into the mail yesterday. Hope they get to you without delay or incident.

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Prints in envelope and ready to mail. Wife says she'll do that tommorrow.

K.

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I sent out my prints to group 8 over 2 weeks ago. They all stayed in North America, so should have been recieved some while ago. I haven't heard anything which means they are either so embarrassingly bad that nobody can think of anything polite to say, or so incredibly good that you all had heart attacks brought on by envy.
    I've recieved one print (thanks again Diana). Awaiting the others, and a confirmation of receipt from anybody. Sly

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received your lovely print, and Dianna's, sly. Been out of town so much lately that I've not taken the time to express gratitude for those prints.

Mine are in the works--I have some new negs and having a hard time with making decisions which to print for the group.

Valerie
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've just been informed that what I was told was supposed to be a one-week trip may have turned into a three-week trip!

Which means that I won't get home before September 4th.

Or they could decide to compromise on two weeks, IF the client can find another geologist. Which is bloody unlikely - if they could, then I wouldn't have been here in the first place.

I shouldn't really be complaining about earning an indecent amount of money before I've really got started in the job, but work suddenly destroued all my plans for next week!

Have patience - the prints WILL arrive, and I hope the wait will be worth it.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the confirmation Valerie, I look forward to seeing your print. Sly

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My new darkroom is now really finished and the negative has been selected. I will start making the prints during next week and my group may expect the prints in september.

Greetings,
    G

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Still trying to find a neg worthy of printing for my APUG fellows, but I have up to 10 more days to print + mail, and a bunch of developing to do tonight!

Oh, and no problems with a bit of a delay, Ole. As someone, somewhere once printed on a bumper sticker: "S&*t happens."

- Justin

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin