Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,501   Posts: 1,571,719   Online: 963

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Officially - to my group, I ran into some trouble with my house, it needed a new bathroom, as the toilet broke in the other. When I went to replace the toilet I took the old one out and the floor came with it. So I tore it all out, and now after re-doing all of the plumbing, putting up new insulation, refinishing my bath tub, new wall board, stone and tile, I have a functioning bathroom again. Then I had vacation planned for two weeks, and it's not until today that I'm returning to the darkroom to make the prints for the trade. I expect to have something to mail out by the end of next week.

Thank you very much for your patience with me, I appreciate it. You guys have been very generous.

Dietmar, I have not received a print from you yet. Did it reach the other folks in my group? I'm wondering if it got lost in transit somehow??

- Thomas
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Wonderful prints from Ruediger (rst)

I've received two wonderful prints from Ruediger (rst).

The first is a wonderful image from Paris - shot initially using leica glass, and resulting in a lith print on Fomatone.

Before I encountered APUG, I didn't even know lith printing existed, so it is a real treat to have a nice enlargement of this quality. (I've really appreciated the lith postcards I've received in the past).

The second print is a wonderfully atmospheric image shot on a 6x6 pinhole camera, and printed on Ilford RC paper developed in Moersch Warmtone developer, and then toned as well.

So together I've received an entire gamut of results, all of which looks wonderful.

Thanks Ruediger!

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Thomas.

I am glad that you could fix all satisfactorily and start printing again.

I already sent on 20 May. I think it just takes some more time.

Recently, group exchange participant querlicht(Martin), who lives in Switzerland like me, got a print from sly, which was 2 months on the road! Wow ;-)
    So maybe we just have to wait another one or two weeks.

At least gphoto got my print on 2. July. I think he was the first one. Cara and Kirk still wait, too, I think.

best regards, Dietmar

Shooter
    35mm
    I just returned from vacation and was pleasantly welcomed by Dietmar's print. Beautiful natural lighting! Contrast and depth were made a beautiful landscape. It was worth the wait. Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received m.dowdall's print today! Absolutely luscious!! Beautiful! Thank you so much, Michael.
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Kirk&Thomas.

Usually I print only once or twice a month. So, I will print new pictures not until middle/end of August, I think.
    So, if you do not get my pics until then, I will simply make two more and send them again. No problem.

regards, Dietmar

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dietmar,
    I received your print!
    And I printed something for all of you finally. I'm so sorry it took so long, but I went into the darkroom many times and couldn't make it work to my liking. I wanted to send you something I was really proud of, and I finally got it.
    I ran out of paper in the middle of the printing session, so I switched to a different paper mid way. That just means that two of you get a different paper of the same print. I hope to send it out this weekend.

- Thomas
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh I am glad. Thank you very much.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
    I received m.dowdall's print today! Absolutely luscious!! Beautiful! Thank you so much, Michael.
    I'm so glad you like it Valerie.

In my rush to send the prints out (feeling guilty about being so late) I forgot to put any info on each print. I will PM you the particulars soon.

Michael

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi all, I must really apologise to my group as I still havent sent my prints yet, maybe this is a record!! My darkroom is back up and running now and I will be sending out ASAP. Please dont be to disappointed as they wont be up to the standard of the lovely prints I have received thank you all.
    Regards Chris.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin