Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,729   Online: 754

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My prints are in the mail today!!!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    My prints are in the mail. Postmarked on this historic day. Still setting here is the info that was supposed to be included. These are descent Lodima work prints. I Have just finished doing some test for this paper. Things are very promising. Keep in mind these prints are from negs not keyed to the paper. Plus my total lack of ability. Give the paper the paper more credit than I can present to you. I added a little bonus material. I hope you enjoy.
    John Berry (vet173)

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Received my print from BWKate. This was NOT a grab shot. I can see where everything is exactly where it was placed. Deep D-max for a matt paper and yet have wispy highlights. Tough print for that kind of paper, but you got it.
    Thanks for the great print,
    John Berry (vet173)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You are very welcome, John!

Glad you received it so fast. Thanks for your kind comments. Can't wait to see what you have in the mail for our group! I'll post when I receive it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I also received my print from Kate. Thanks so much ! I really like your choice of paper...it enhances the texture and warmth of the clematis.
    Gary P

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad you also liked the print Gary from Louisville.
    Received John Berry's Lodima prints. They are dark and rich with texture.Thank you very much! Is the print of a memorial type of building where the rubbing of Jimi Hendrix's gravestone made? It was a very unexpected bonus you sent John!
    Very cool!

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by vet173 View Post
    Received my print from BWKate. This was NOT a grab shot. I can see where everything is exactly where it was placed. Deep D-max for a matt paper and yet have wispy highlights. Tough print for that kind of paper, but you got it.
    Thanks for the great print,
    John Berry (vet173)
    Likewise!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Thanks Kate,
    That is the Jimi Hendriks memorial. The headstone is in the center front in the middle. It was shot with an 8 3/4 verito. You will have to look at the notches to see which film was used. If it was Fp-4 it was developed in Pyrocat-p, if it was ektapan it was developed in D76 1:1. The leaf was shot on Fp-4 with a 420mm F5.5 Berlin Dogmar. As you can see, dog it ain't. Toning with selenium, thyocarbomide and gold, I have been able to pull a tritone with the paper. There is going to be a lot of fun with this paper. Might even try lith with it.
    John Berry (vet173)

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Still haven't received my 3rd print. Looking forward to it.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlibersky View Post
    Still haven't received my 3rd print. Looking forward to it.
    Lucky you, I still wait for two of the three prints I should have received.

Cheers
    Ruediger

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin