Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,059   Online: 881

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I am going to reprint mine when the new enlarger lamps get here. I had dust spots that I didn't see at first. Grrr... Should be out by the end of the week though. I have a lot of printing to do. I'm over a week behind printing my photo a day prints!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I'm one of those people now...I swear I will send mine in the next day or two. Work has been crazy, haven't had much time to prepare anything, but I've got three I'm happy to send out, just need to get them mailed.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Hey Paul! Glad you received it. Hope the other 2 recipients have also received them, or will receive them soon. The guy did not move for the exposure, and since he is far, subtle movements would not show. Seen a contact print before? I have not before mines...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Yes I did, it was the first contact print I had seen, it was amazing how much detail is in the image, and the image its self I loved. Thank you

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    If all goes well in the darkroom, I'll print my prints today. I also have received two very nice color prints from Nicholas (tiberiustibz), awesome to receive two prints from a color darkroom worker.

Roger

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Got the print of Shaggy today... Quite an eye catcher that one! I wouldn't say scary, I would say disturbing and intriguing. There's something in this print, definitly.
    So that is what fiber paper looks like? Did you dry press it? is it glossy-type paper? Thank you!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thank you Calceman, I think it may need a bit more work. I tend to dry them upside down then when dry keep them in a book for ages, it is Ilford FB Warmtone Glossy, it is a nice paper but I have only used that in FB so my experience is limited.

I must say we loved your print and put it in a frame for a while, as paul said it is very captivating.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Thank you Shaggy. I have to say one more thing: the word I used "disturbing" is not the right one. Should have read "unsettling". Cheers
    Stephane

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Posted wirelessly..

24" snow starting tomorrow afternoon. I will print Sat and post next week.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Mine are printed and Selenium toned. I have to retrieve them from my friends darkroom (I'm a darkroom leach), flatten, spot tone, package and ship. I want to thank everyone in my group for their patience.

I received another nice print from the second member in my group ChuckP. A black and white print of sun streaming down through the trees into a small clearing. Beautiful shot!

Roger

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin