Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,542   Posts: 1,544,389   Online: 1021

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've been away for a while, too. Tim, I got your print, yeah I can see why you chose the tube mailer. I like the print very much, panoramic prints always seem to look great to me. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lorirfrommontana View Post
    I got mine out today. Hope they make it okay. Couldn't decide which prints I wanted to send but hope everyone likes them. I packed in cardboard envelopes with a piece of foam board. I always have foam board around that have been used in boards for demonstrations and projects. They are not nice enough to use anymore but they work great to add some bulk to shipping envelopes!
    Hi Lori, your prints arrived yesterday, and I picked them up from the post office today.

I like them both, but if I have to choose a favourite, it would be the first one (the one you toned).

Thanks again.

Matt

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Be advised. I have now printed. I will now send. Wow, that was the longest didn't feel like it streak I have ever experienced. Of course, eight hour sessions don't serve to be encouraging either. Still have postcards to do. Glad I signed up for only 15 this time 'round.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I just received Matt Kings Photo in the mail. It is awesome! I really love the square format. I hope to be able to print 1/2 as good as some of you someday! It arrived perfect in the mailing tube and is flattening between some books as I type! I can't wait to get my living room done so I can hang the wonderful prints that I have received! Thanks so much Matt. I love it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lorirfrommontana View Post
    I just received Matt Kings Photo in the mail. It is awesome! I really love the square format. I hope to be able to print 1/2 as good as some of you someday! It arrived perfect in the mailing tube and is flattening between some books as I type! I can't wait to get my living room done so I can hang the wonderful prints that I have received! Thanks so much Matt. I love it.
    Lori:

Really glad you like it

Oh, and don't sell yourself short on your own printing!

Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    MattKing print arrived Thursday and opened Friday

read the notice, looked at the print, then put print under 90m tin of polypan F and N8008s

darkroom is still too cold to print much more than a quick test, 50* f

hoping for better conditions during spring break
    Kodak Duaflex II with kodet lens
    N75 N8008s D60
    Yashica - D
    Only a photographer knows the true value of infinity

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    OK, I'm complete. I just received the final print from my group. A very nice print from papagene.

Roger

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Posted wirelessly..

In the post. Sorry for tardiness.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Chris, received today, thanks much! It's a double bonus, since not only were you nice enough to send two prints, but I'd never seen what the Oriental Seagull paper looks and feels like. I like it! Love the shot of the 'Track Dryer' print, and my girlfriend loves the marsh (I like it, too )

Thanks again!
    Paul

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm glad you liked them, Paul. Sorry for the econo-shipping. It was that or July. I'm glad they made the trip intact.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin