Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,740   Posts: 1,515,555   Online: 1028

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    After several unexpected delays, I finally got my prints for the exchange mounted today. They are all packaged up and will go out in the mail tomorrow.

The prints that I received from Mike and Daniel are beautiful. Thanks!!

And I can't wait to see Geary's.

Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I find stubborness doesn't always help. I just got home from the hospital and having a tube drain my lungs. If you get this nasty virus that is going around, do not try to tough it out and think it will go away. Of course I blame it all on Michael (blansky) who is the viral mirth carrier. I got sick a few days after meeting him. He is toxic and should be met with copious amounts of medicial preservatives imbibed.

So guys in group one, I still have to send out my pictures. I meant to send them out by the end of lst week, but didn't quite make it. I will get them out. Just make sure they are irradiated before opening. Kill those damn germs.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    With the first exchange wrapping up it's time to start thinking about the next one.

I will assume that all those who participated in the first one will also be in the second one.

KenM
    Aggie
    Alex Hawley
    jtsatterlee
    Ole
    Nige
    Jim68134
    JMoore
    dlin
    galyons
    photomc
    David A. Goldfarb
    bmac
    mobtown_4x5
    L Gebhardt

If anyone on the list does NOT want to be included in the second one please let me know.

Anyone wishing to join that was not in the first round please post a message or send me a PM and I will add your name.

Groups will be drawn around around July 30 and prints can be sent anytime between then and September 30th. This will give everyone two months to get prints done and shipped.

Does that sound OK?

Leon... I hope that you can make it this time

Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Now that I have my UV box built I would like to join in! Please count me among the candidates for the next exchange.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The Official Round Two List:

KenM
    Aggie
    Alex Hawley
    jtsatterlee
    Ole
    Nige
    Jim68134
    JMoore
    dlin
    galyons
    photomc
    David A. Goldfarb
    bmac
    mobtown_4x5
    Jeremy Moore

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Moore
    Now that I have my UV box built I would like to join in! Please count me among the candidates for the next exchange.
    Sweet!

I have added you to the list Jeremy.

Jim

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Yup, count me in.

Just a word of caution to folks sending prints across the Canada/US border.

Please mark the photograph as a gift, with a value of $0. If you do not, and declare a value, the receiver will be assed both 7% sales tax and a handling fee ($5). While not much, it's still more than I like to pay for an exchange, especially considering that shipping from Canada to the US is relatively expensive, if you want to get it there in less than a year

Thanks folks.
    Cheers!

-klm.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KenM
    Yup, count me in.

Just a word of caution to folks sending prints across the Canada/US border.

Please mark the photograph as a gift, with a value of $0. If you do not, and declare a value, the receiver will be assed both 7% sales tax and a handling fee ($5). While not much, it's still more than I like to pay for an exchange, especially considering that shipping from Canada to the US is relatively expensive, if you want to get it there in less than a year

Thanks folks.

Good Advice!!

Thanks Ken.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Like Ken M, I sometimes have problems with mail from abroad.

But Norwegian Customs doesn't believe in "$0"... However anything worth less than NOK 200 (USD 25) is exempt from both VAT and handling fee. So "Gift" and "$10" makes life easier (and cheaper) for me!
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Just a quick note to let everyone know that Jeremy will be in the next exchange.

Because he can not do "traditional" film work any more (I think it has something to do with allergies) his print will be an alternative process print produced from a digital negative.

I have no problem with this and told Jeremy so. But if anyone does NOT want to be in Jeremy's group send me a PM and I will make sure that you are not.

Thanks!!

Jim

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin