Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,667   Posts: 1,481,711   Online: 792

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    My prints for the exchange are currently in the washer.

I'll give them the weekend to dry, mount them on Monday, and they should be in the mail before the end of the week.

Thanks again to everyone for supporting this exchange.

This is 'gunna be fun

Jim

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I hope noone minds terribly much - but you'll be getting cyanotypes this time. Tea-toned 5x7" ones. The first batch was a tad overexposed, so I'm just about to do them again. It's so much easier then getting my darkroom lightproof with all this sunshine
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Gee- you guys are ahead of me, I'm having an enlarger alignment problem that is hanging me up...we have till the end of June, right?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mobtown_4x5
    Gee- you guys are ahead of me, I'm having an enlarger alignment problem that is hanging me up...we have till the end of June, right?
    Yep, end of June.

Don't feel bad. I thought I was done but my Daughter and I went out photographing today (yep you guessed it, back Downtown ) and I took a photograph that I really like and have decided to use it for the exchange instead of the ones I already have done.

So It looks like they might not make it out this week.

Jim

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I can't wait - I have until the end of May to get mine in the mail. Then I go off to work for an undetermined time: Probably two weeks, possibly three, four not impossible. So I want to get these off before it's too late...
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mobtown_4x5
    It has been like that, I went out over the past two weekends trying to find something new and fresh and still don't like what I have. Went through the negative files yesterday and found a good negative that I have not printed (or even looked at) so it will be the one, just need to get the printing down.

Plus, the water out of the tap is already at 72 degrees (F) - not to bad when printing, but hard on film. Looks like a long hot summer (NOTE:Texans always like to talk about the weather - we are just that way! )
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    OK. After changing my mind about the prints for this exchange I got the new ones printed tonight and they are currently on the drying screens.

There is a slight chance that they will make it out by the end of the week. If not they WILL be out early next week.

Jim

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bmac
    For my prints mounted at 11x14, I have been using Priority Mail boxes from the post office. I seal the ends with the print sandwiched inbetween and mail it flat.
    Brian, I mailed tow of mine this way and one with the box folded up properly. The properly folded box cost 2.21 to mail, where as the flat box cost 3.75. These were the boxes for sale at the post office.

BTW you should get your print soon as they went out on the 25th. Same goes for mobtown_4x5 and David Goldfarb.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Prints are drying. I'm going to have to send unmounted prints this round, as I'm leaving town for a few weeks tomorrow and won't have time to mount before sending them off.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    OK, mine are going out this morning, I have received three prints, so I guess I'm last...(as usual) sorry about the delay...

Brian, David and Larry your work is absolutely wonderful! I figured I would be lucky if I really liked one print from the exchange, but as it turned out- all three prints are going up on the wall!
    Really impressive. I don't usually respond to others' B&W work too much or throw praise around- but these are really outstanding images.

Matt

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin