Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,401   Online: 704

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by 127
    aaahh the irony of it. About 15 mins after I posted that message the post arrived with a VERY large cardboard envelope containing your (KenM) print.

I had every confidence it would turn up, and (as always) it was worth the wait.

thanks

Ian
    Cheers!

-klm.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have finally finished mounting/matting my prints for the exchange.

My wife is going to bring home some large cardboard boxes from work tomorrow so that I can use it for packaging.

I will get them ready to mail this weekend and they WILL be in the mail first thing Monday morning.

Sorry to my group for the delay. I promise that I will not be this late again

Jim
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"...Wayne Gretzky

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have shipped out my print to rougeish and one to Leon, but L Gebhardt's is still sitting on the table. I've PMed him to let him know it would go out ASAP but due to illness I have been to neither school nor work all week long. Just wanted to publicly apologize for his print going out late. I hope to make it to the post office at the beginning of next week to get his print to him.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry to hear your not feeling too good. Get well soon!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I finally got it together enough to post my prints today so L Gebhardt, Roqueish and Jeremy Moore - your prints are winging their way across the atlantic as we speak. I hope you like them .. erm Iain and Jeremy, you may recognise the packaging ... :rolleyes:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon
    erm Iain and Jeremy, you may recognise the packaging ... :rolleyes:
    Haha! I did the same thing with the packaging that Iain sent me and then I copied it to mail out yours. It seemed to work great.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    After reading about Aggies bomb proof packaging and a few hints and tips from fellow APUGers, I packaged for the damage and shipped for the highlites...(at least I can get something right)

Rescued the cardboard from work, glad to see it's still being recycled.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Moore
    I have shipped out my print to rougeish and one to Leon, but L Gebhardt's is still sitting on the table. I've PMed him to let him know it would go out ASAP but due to illness I have been to neither school nor work all week long. Just wanted to publicly apologize for his print going out late. I hope to make it to the post office at the beginning of next week to get his print to him.
    Jeremy, no need to apologize to me. I owe the group one though, as I still haven't printed mine yet. Well I printed them, but then left them in the toner too long and they are ruined, so I need to get back in the darkroom this weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I aplogize to everyone for not getting my prints out yet. My camera business and family stuff has sapped all my time. But now I can get some stuff mounted and sent out by Monday.
    "Fundamentally I think we need to rediscover a non-ironic world"
    Robert Adams

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by L Gebhardt
    Jeremy, no need to apologize to me. I owe the group one though, as I still haven't printed mine yet. Well I printed them, but then left them in the toner too long and they are ruined, so I need to get back in the darkroom this weekend.
    Opps!
    I forgot and left one in the fixer once for a few hours. when I lifted it out, it fell to pieces and looked really really pale :o

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin