Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,813   Posts: 1,581,577   Online: 912

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Images
    No worries, I'm printing mine this weekend.
    hi!

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Prints going out tomoorow - would have been today if not for the torrential rain.

Unmounted 18x24cm contact prints on 8x10" Retrophotographic POP, between shets of archival paper/cardboard. Prints centered on backing with photo corners - sorry, I don't have a mounting press!
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Mine are in today's mail.

I've also decided to send unmounted prints. If one participates in a few different kinds of print exchanges, mounted prints get to be a storage problem (which is yet another reason that curators and archivists aren't fond of drymounting).

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm afraid that my group pics are going to be a little late - hopefully on time for (very) early October. I did have them printed, but then toned them and successfully discovered my very poor washing technique! (I bleached away the highlights, then redeveloped them to find large patches had reacted with the fixer still present and fixed the highlight away for good - deep joy!). So re-printing wil happen soon.!

sorry guys

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am working to have mine done this weekend. The prints may be unmatted as I don't have many uncut mats left and my cutting skills are sorely out of practice.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ditto - to both. Anyone sending to me; pls don't matt if it is any cheaper that way (unless you prefer to!).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's the mounting that has held mine up. Guess I will send them out un mounted. Those sending to me can send them unmounted also.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    It's the mounting that has held mine up. Guess I will send them out un mounted. Those sending to me can send them unmounted also.
    Well shoot Aggie. I just got done mounting mine with four-ply this time. Hopefully they will go in the mail this weekend.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK Alex I will get yours dry mounted but it will take until this weekend before i can go to the rental darkroom to use their dry mount press.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've spent the last 4 days trying to print some palladiums for my group, but every time I had this weird speckled job going on. After trying to figure out what it is, I believe it to be a bad batch of paper. Since I won't be able to make it out to Dallas to buy more in the next week I will probably be printing cyanotypes instead of the palladiums and you should see them right at the beginning of October.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin