Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,710   Posts: 1,482,892   Online: 987

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd be happy with another before Christmas with others that wish to as well.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JMoore
    With the holidays fast approaching how does everyone feel about holding off 'till January to begin?
    January would be fine with me. Its pretty busy from now until the New Year.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am going to be printing a lot in the next week regardless, so printing an extra 3 isn't a big deal. I would like another before Christmas, but whatever everyone wants is fine.

Sent out 2/3 of my prints today and the other will be sent out next Monday (have to get some more cardboard to pack it in).
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    seems like there is a bit of pre-Xmas interest, so maybe start another thread for people to register their interest. Those that don't want to partipate can jump back in for "GE4"

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JMoore
    As for "Round 3" of the print exchange..............

With the holidays fast approaching how does everyone feel about holding off 'till January to begin?

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
    Jim
    Jim,

How about going over the process for those of us who are new to APUG. I have a few "artists proofs" that I would be willing to share.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have started a new thread with details on Round 3.

http://www.apug.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9538

Thanks!

Jim
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"...Wayne Gretzky

Shooter
    127 Format
    I'm guilty of being late sending mine out - they're printed, and just need to go in the post. I should do them today...

I seem to be in the lazy group, as I haven't received anything yet! Can't complain though, as I'm as bad as the rest.

Ian

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by 127
    I'm guilty of being late sending mine out - they're printed, and just need to go in the post. I should do them today...

I seem to be in the lazy group, as I haven't received anything yet! Can't complain though, as I'm as bad as the rest.

Ian
    Mine was sent a *long* time ago - bmac got his a fair while back. However, since you're overseas, I had to boat yours over, as other methods of shipping were very expensive. Sorry 'bout that. But rest assured it's on its way. I was told it would take about 6 weeks, so you should be receiving it in the next couple of weeks.
    Cheers!

-klm.

Shooter
    127 Format
    aaahh the irony of it. About 15 mins after I posted that message the post arrived with a VERY large cardboard envelope containing your (KenM) print.

I had every confidence it would turn up, and (as always) it was worth the wait.

thanks

Ian

Images
    Mine have all been sent out, I have received Ken's. Sounds like the boat to the UK is taking the long way
    hi!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin