Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,701   Posts: 1,482,644   Online: 693

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Sent! Hope you like it.

Cheers
    Ruediger

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by semeuse View Post
    prints are on their way
    Received "Dawn - Daytona" - Nice use of negative space that invites any number of questions. The foamboard mount survived the rigours of international travel quite well.

The bonus print (Indian River Lagoon), I take it was shot with an infrared film ?

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fantastic-the paper suits it perfectly
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_c5x4 View Post
    Received "Dawn - Daytona" - Nice use of negative space that invites any number of questions. The foamboard mount survived the rigours of international travel quite well.

The bonus print (Indian River Lagoon), I take it was shot with an infrared film ?
    Glad it made it in one piece
    And, yes, the Indian River Lagoon was shot on expired Kodak HIE - I've never been able to get a really good print from it, but something keeps me coming back and try-try again

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I used to get some good results when I developed it in PMK and printed on Ektalure or Fortezo.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received Rudy's print yesterday. 'Etude #7' A beautiful, soft, airy photograph of a, well, a door. But it is so awesome. The paper holds the image well. I sent a PM to Rudy regarding it but I am amazed by the photograph. It is inspiring. Perhaps enough so to get me out of this stinking funk.

Thanks, Rudy. I really appreciate it alot.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Thanks for the kind comments. I am glad that it is so welcome.

Cheers
    Ruediger
    Do or do not. There's no try. (Yoda)

Shooter
    35mm
    Tonight, I shall enter the dark room and hopefully produce some prints for my group peers! Yippieh!

Shooter
    35mm
    Just to let you know, my prints went out today!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sending mine tomorrow!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin