Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,712   Posts: 1,482,979   Online: 865

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gurkenprinz View Post
    Just to let you know, my prints went out today!
    And mine too, just returned from the post office.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, my prints finally went out today, work has been crazy the last week.
    In the past few days I received a couple of real nice prints from Roger (rtbadman) and Chris (gurkenprinz). Thank you very much.
    I hope my prints reach you safe and sound and you enjoy them as much as I do yours.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Received a beautiful high key print from Jake. I like it, it is full of delicate highlight detail, a very good print.

Cheers
    Ruediger
    Do or do not. There's no try. (Yoda)

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks!-that was one of my early efforts at high key printing [took it at a friend's wedding several years ago].
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Took a while to get a couple of prints I was happy with - These, along with a working print, will be in the post this evening.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by papagene View Post
    Well, my prints finally went out today, work has been crazy the last week.
    In the past few days I received a couple of real nice prints from Roger (rtbadman) and Chris (gurkenprinz). Thank you very much.
    I hope my prints reach you safe and sound and you enjoy them as much as I do yours.
    The print arrived today or more accurately was waiting when I got home from Flagstaff. Yes I will enjoy the print very much. Well done!!!

Roger

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Well, got Jake's print in the post today. One can never overrate internal packing. Because, from the puncture into the center of the front of the envelope, I would say the extra corrugated paper can in very handy. A slight fold on one corner, but the print arrived more than less intact. It is in fine shape. And a fine print indeed.

I very light print. Makes you need to see the print because viewing does not come easily. A visual challenge, I like that. An airy scene of a side moment at some sort of an event, presumably a wedding. Under a canopy with tables and chairs strewn hither and yon and champange bottles all about. I looks like it was a good day and the print is well done. A well seen photograph. Thanks alot, Jake.

I have a weeks' vacation coming up 18-22. Looks like housecleaning and maybe I can squeeze in some printing and get this show on the road.

Thanks for you patience, Jake and Rudy. Won't be long now.

(Edit: Read Jake's post above, I was right. Wedding. And judging by the bottle population, a good one.)
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gurkenprinz View Post
    Tonight, I shall enter the dark room and hopefully produce some prints for my group peers! Yippieh!
    Print recieved, and a very nice print indeed. Nice people scene in India printed on Fomatone and selenium toned, which yeilded rich brown tones.

Roger

Shooter
    35mm
    Received the prints from papagene and rtbadman only one day apart - I like them both very much! Thanks for participating and sharing your great work! I have participated in the postcard exchange, but receiving larger images (that show how much work has been put into them) is even better!

Greetings from Vienna,
    gurkenprinz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I've been trying to get some printing done for week now and finally got them in the mail this morning.

Hope you enjoy.

Craig
    Please note, no digital photographers were harmed in the posting of this message.

My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/58094723@N02/
    (you can just ignore the digital images)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin