Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,965   Posts: 1,558,395   Online: 873

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Print Exchange Gallery Posting

There has been a lot of exceptional work posted lately that I would love to have hanging on my walls at home.

In an attempt to acquire some if it I have posted one of my prints in the Exchange Gallery.

http://www.apug.org/gallery/showphot...3123&nocache=1

I am open to most any trade.

Thanks!

Jim
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"...Wayne Gretzky

Images
    I have nothing to trade but, damn that is a luscious image. You can almost reach into it. You done good.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have one from the back alleys of Toronto, I called Dueling Chefs I might be interested in trading. I'll attempt a scan this weekend and post it for your viewing pleasure.
    The scanner and I are not seeing eye to... light bar(?) again, hence the lack of gallery posts in awhile.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Mark, thank you for the kind words.

rogueish, I am interested. Just let me know if you decide to swap and I'd be happy to exchange prints with you.

Thanks!

Jim
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"...Wayne Gretzky

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'm interested in the 1st copy...

joe

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin