Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,763   Posts: 1,516,178   Online: 1014

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213141516171822 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ralph sent me a PM and will be making an announcement on this thread(I think)to all involved. At least thats what he wrote to me.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    tap... tap... tap...

Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me...

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    No and no. Not 503, not 8068.

tim in san jose

Tim, I owe you a massive apology, as well as to the gent living in Steilacoom who disavowed all knowledge of APUG...
    John just told me RJ lives in Canyon Park (north of Seattle), not Steilacoom (south of Seattle), a distance of some 70 miles.

Anybody know where the latest Nikon v. Canon flame war can be found? I need to serve some penance.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rick;

Nice to hear from you, sir. Yes, I had been added to the group for the camera, but a problem seemed to have developed after it was sent on to Shaun. And, yes, I have an announcement to make about the Traveling Camera 8.1. You will be included in the distribution.

cut paste from a PM dated 7/14 that I just opened today, I've away for a few days.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    i'm glad the camera was found, and returned from the post office.
    i mailed something priority mail years ago to a record company,
    and it took 6 months to arrive ....
    and i am glad ralph going to post to the thread ...

hopefully the camera will make it to its next stop !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good to hear. I wonder how the film is doing in this heat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hope to hear from Ralph soon! This is terrific news...and just when I was about to put the film in Camera 9!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Heat? What heat?

tim in san jose

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    Tim, I owe you a massive apology, as well as to the gent living in Steilacoom who disavowed all knowledge of APUG...
    John just told me RJ lives in Canyon Park (north of Seattle), not Steilacoom (south of Seattle), a distance of some 70 miles.

Anybody know where the latest Nikon v. Canon flame war can be found? I need to serve some penance.
    Not a problem. The gentleman in Stellacoom was quite civil about it, even had a good laugh when I described all the trials and tribulations of running such an insane group. As I have found out recently, older people don't talk much but if you get them started...

Get with the times flatulent.. it's Walker vs. Shen Hao vs. Ebony vs. Canham. It's Nikor vs. Schneider vs. Fujinon...

tim in san jose (who you will have to pry his Deardorff out of his stiff cold hands...)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post

My wife would suggest that you send an apology card to the "gent living in Steilacoom".

I wouldn't suggest, however, that you sign it "flatulent1" .

He may not understand.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin