Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,940   Online: 1052

Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 222627282930313233343536373842 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    How exciting! Great job all! Although I didn't partake in cameras 8, it has been fun to follow! Congrats! Looks forward to Shawn's set and to partaking in camera(s) 9!
    Andy

The Netherlands, close to the Belgian border
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I didn't actually remember what shots I took, but now that I see them, I recognise shots 6 and 7 as mine.
    Great to see the results, the variety, within one roll, shots from (almost) all over the world.
    Wow. Can I still sign up for camera 9? Now that I see these results, I really would want to!
    Thanks, all!

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Great to see so many shots from all over the world... really like #18 & #25 .........

Shots #1, #2 & #31 are mine ... I accidently squeezed of an extra shot... denying people further pictures of Sile's underwear who used the last shots on the roll and for this I am truly sorry
    Simplicius

"defying gravity since 1898"

My Flickr Account

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh, so Fred sent Sile his underwear...
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    shhhhh!
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm positive they look a durn sight better on Sile than they do on Fred!
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Actually I never had polka dot panties. I get my size 58 lime green Speedos at the Big & Not Tall Men's Shoppe.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    Actually I never had polka dot panties. I get my size 58 lime green Speedos at the Big & Not Tall Men's Shoppe.
    Now there's an image I could have gone my whole life without seeing...

Yes the polka dots are mine.. shots 28 and 29.. however they were taken at the beginning of the roll as opposed to the end. I was first to take a shot and had the pleasure of being the last also.. I shot off the end of the roll with a rather uninspiring bench in my back garden but decided you all didn't need to see that!

I absolutely love all the photo's.. as much for the journey and the telling of it, as for the photographs themselves. I especially love Thomas and his foot.. it's such a poignant reminder of the trials and tribulations that we've gone through along the way..

I used to think this part would be an anticlimax.. but you know what? I'm enjoying it just as much!
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplicius View Post
    Great to see so many shots from all over the world... really like #18 & #25 .........

Shots #1, #2 & #31 are mine ... I accidently squeezed of an extra shot... denying people further pictures of Sile's underwear who used the last shots on the roll and for this I am truly sorry
    Why thank you very much. 24 and 25 are mine, shot in Aachen Germany. 24 is a small square in the middle of town, that is part of an old aqueduct I believe in the middle, with one of my favorite cafe's, Hofgarten behind the leftmost arch. There is a museum on the right, the "Coven" Museum, don't know if there is anything to do with Witches. 25 is a short walk away, it is a small fountain with traditional characteurs of Germans cast in Bronze on the edge of it. Always surrounded by dozens of tourists. Aachen as a city is filled with public art.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    Now there's an image I could have gone my whole life without seeing...
    Then you'll want to hide your eyes when Shawn posts his set...
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin