Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,649   Posts: 1,481,293   Online: 815

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3337383940414243
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    Semeuse,
    Many thanks for this pleasant reminder. It's a good trigger to remember how dramatic the clouds can be and how quickly they can change the light when storms come rolling in. While I don't miss all the nonsense of life in Miami, I do remember fondly my time spent in the less populated and surrounding areas such as this. Living in Port St Lucie was a lot better quality of life than dealing with all the yahoos an hour or so south.

Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rahman View Post
    Camera 8.1 (Nikon) Pictures.

Shot 12

Attachment 56250
    Knox Presbyterian Church, Milton, ON, Canada.

When this was shot, the church was going through some needed repair and renovation to not only secure the roof and walls from collapsing but restoring our Sanctuary. I am pleased to say that this has been completed, the fence is down, and we're worshiping in the space again.
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Woah, there are photos!? I'd totally given up on both the cameras and the quantity of waffle in this thread about six months ago! Nice to see them all come out, though I'm not sure I really wanted to own up to mine (8.1.26). I thought I shot a second but don't recognise it there.

Anyway, those scans are really awful, yellow & noisy. If you guys want to send me the negs I'll run them through my 8000 and post higher-quality jpegs for all.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin